amc.. next andy c ?

WUT.png

I find the majority of techno boring.
Sometimes I feel that there is a lack of creativity from a lot of techno artists.
Some artists will have a track that is basically two bars looped over with the subtlest changes, like maybe an additional hi hat after 32 bars.

Last edited:
I find the majority of techno boring.
Sometimes I feel that there is a lack of creativity from a lot of techno artists.
Some artists will have a track that is basically two bars looped over with the subtlest changes, like maybe an additional hi hat after 32 bars.

So. You "listened" to dnb at the age of twelve but you still don´t understand techno..or that whatever you think techno is.

Repetitiveness can indeed be boring but isn´t it something good most of the time?? Maybe thats the answer why all the kids nowadays like cheese n bass. Monotony is something from the past that doesn´t get appreciated anymore. They want 4.30 mins of terrible synths :teeth:

So. You "listened" to dnb at the age of twelve but you still don´t understand techno..or that whatever you think techno is.

Repetitiveness can indeed be boring but isn´t it something good most of the time?? Maybe thats the answer why all the kids nowadays like cheese n bass. Monotony is something from the past that doesn´t get appreciated anymore. They want 4.30 mins of terrible synths :teeth:

I think due to the fact that my mum used to listen to it non stop is what put me off.
I don't mind some techno, as long as the vibe is decent then its cool with me, no matter what genre of music it is. Yeah its a shame really, a lot of soulless music is getting made at the moment due to the influx of geordie shore wannabe's who turn up to raves in abundance.

I've tried going to techno nights, its just not for me. I'm not trendy enough.

AMC is a wicked DJ, still have a mix of his with MC Rhymes on my mp3 and that does let the tunes breath, its still a three deck mix though and a wicked mix to listen to even a few years after! Met and seen him DJ too so fast on the pitch, though I agree I would say it best to never call anyone the next Andy C, rather he is the AMC :)

Back
Top Bottom