amc.. next andy c ?

There was that and techno but techno is boring.

WUT.png

Be very careful of what you say at all times gents. I've just been neg repped for suggesting that Crissy Chris is a very talented person with great prospects. Obviously I should have just licked Mr Clarke's batty hole instead..

Be very careful of what you say at all times gents. I've just been neg repped for suggesting that Crissy Chris is a very talented person with great prospects. Obviously I should have just licked Mr Clarke's batty hole instead..

Why don't you give crispy crisps's anus a rest? I'm sure it's more than clean enough now, join everyone else and have a crack at licking Andys A-hole instead, here, I'll move over and make some room for you.

Yes

Why do you only get ears when you get older?

Hahahaha. Owned

Fact of the matter is, even an under par Andy C can be better than most DJ's on their best days. Yes, some of his track selection may not be to your taste, but he's the most exciting DJ to watch play music across all genres.

Whether its a Radio 1 event or a fucking Metalheadz night he's still the top drawer DJ. And like I said, I'd still go and watch him over anyone else cos you know you're guaranteed at least one little bit of the set where you're like 'what the fuck...'

Its all ifs buts maybes and has beens innit...

Meh.

I'd love Andy to be sick again.

Now i see a tracklist and die a little inside.

Listen him live and feel there is something missing.

Whatever the weather.

I ain't looking an argument or to justify my opinion.

His sets bore me tears and the reason i get so passionate about it is because he's clearly so much better.

Innit.

Always find your punctuation a bit too much too stomach. Its like an anally abused haiku

I think the other thing that adds to how good Andy C is will always be the whole Vinyl ting, Im not trying to start the whole CDJ Vs Vinyl argument again, but the fact that he's still the best out there yet uses a format which realistically is somewhat outdated and ever fading from mass usage just adds that aesthetic extra to his sets.

amc fuckin kills it, u kno he's lovin what he's doin when u watch him, and u kno ur hearin some wild shit, like havin killers dont die on two decks at once slightly off time on dnb tv 139, thats fuckin greatness

I think the other thing that adds to how good Andy C is will always be the whole Vinyl ting, Im not trying to start the whole CDJ Vs Vinyl argument again, but the fact that he's still the best out there yet uses a format which realistically is somewhat outdated and ever fading from mass usage just adds that aesthetic extra to his sets.

he doesnt use vinyl anymore

met him on saturday.. proper nice fella. he was saying about he wished he could still mix on vinyl everywhere but its too easy for it to fuck up with the state of the technics in clubs.

Back
Top Bottom