amc.. next andy c ?

I think he's almost technically good as Andy C, but i more like AMC's selection (he plays alot of jump-up). And he doesn't have to be the next andy c, he got a style on his own and it doesn't have to change for me!

He mixes like a beast with loooots of energy, never saw someone headbanging and jumping around behind the tables like him before.... So yeah, maybe we can ask.. Who's gonna be the next AMC..?

Mistanoize is better than AMC but tbh, do we really need "another" Andy C? I'd rather someone broke through for doing something new or playing a different style rather than emulating the biggest DJ in the scene.

yeah mistanoize is a sick dj... as far as i know amc is still on the uprise! watched a vid of him on 2 techs and 2 cjds was WAY bette than this... his mixing is very creative!

Lots of DJ's (particularly bedroom ones i'd imagine) try to DJ 'like Andy C' mainly due to the fact he presents the music we like in the most exciting way possible so I guess we all have or have at least tried to emulate that style at some point or another but, because everyone does that now, its just the norm

AMC sets just seems a little too 'busy' if that makes sense?

There has been only one other dj I've seen bring alot of energy to his set in a similar way that Andy C does, and that was Lyptical.
He played alot of jump up, but I thoroughly enjoyed the whole set.

the only thing that will hold him back is his lack of dubplates really. he can't compete with Andy's access to artist's music

dont agree with that mate.......I dont really dig a set full of dubs....rather hear a mixed set of classics and new stuff mixed in the right fashion.

Tune selection over technique any day.

Would rather here one sick beat then have ten mini double drops.

But he can pull off crazy mixes.. Would rather listen to jubei or doc Scott though..

For hype, there's always dj craze

i dont means in terms of producing and his contributin to the scene or anything like that..

but his talent for mixing.. technically i think he could match andy given time

his track selection aint all that he might be able to mix 3 tunes togther quick but that means nothing if hes dropping poop

yeah i dont like the urgency.. sometimes tunes need to roll out.. i'd rather watch a 3 deck andy c set than a 4 deck amc set purely cos andy will take you on a journey. saying that though amc is incredibly talented and puts on a wicked performance

Back
Top Bottom