ambitions divided - dirty pimp

It's comin' along fine, keep the energy goin' in the tune. Got the wobble goin, heh. Would like to hear when it's complete. pz & respect

do u think the wobble is cheap? and is my growling bass ok?

cheers

The wobble works. try to make it come in a little smoother...like it's comin' from the tail end of the sub after the growling bass. know what I mean, make it creep in a little from the sub bass..it's what I'd do with it, it kinda jumps out at ya too much imo. see how at the beginnin' of the wobble it's a little low before it gets louder, work off that. Hopefully it makes sense, heh. probably just turn the volume down on it and adjust the eq a little, make it creep in nice. Also for the wobble, as long as ya don't over use it, it'll be fine.

i really like the pads man i know there not ur's but nice find lol they sound like old skool pads from back in the day with the pitch bend etc, i would go sort of new skool jungle with this could be a banger! dust off the old 808's pull out the amens i think ur on to a winner,

Peace

i really like the pads man i know there not ur's but nice find lol they sound like old skool pads from back in the day with the pitch bend etc, i would go sort of new skool jungle with this could be a banger! dust off the old 808's pull out the amens i think ur on to a winner,

Peace

top idea mate, im gonna dig out some amens and have a chopping session in the comming weeks! cheers!

im feeling switching between old school and new school drums on this track, loadsa amen crashes mmmm!!

Peace

lush pad isnt it. i got about 20 od like that which i found after hours of random searches

Such a nice little beat man, keep goin with this one it's sick.
May I ask how you got the sine to make that high frequency sound on the SUB? Was it a lofi filter?

Last edited:
Such a nice little beat man, keep goin with this one it's sick.
May I ask how you got the sine to make that high frequency sound on the SUB? Was it a lofi filter?

really make the sub bass thick.

then bit crush it a tiny tiny bit, qives that lovely subbass with hi sheen. there are many ways to use a bit crusher for other that yaa yaa yoi yoi haha ;)

Back
Top Bottom