ambitions divided - dirty pimp

D-Tektiv

VIP Junglist
It's comin' along fine, keep the energy goin' in the tune. Got the wobble goin, heh. Would like to hear when it's complete. pz & respect

D-Tektiv

VIP Junglist
do u think the wobble is cheap? and is my growling bass ok?

cheers
The wobble works. try to make it come in a little smoother...like it's comin' from the tail end of the sub after the growling bass. know what I mean, make it creep in a little from the sub bass..it's what I'd do with it, it kinda jumps out at ya too much imo. see how at the beginnin' of the wobble it's a little low before it gets louder, work off that. Hopefully it makes sense, heh. probably just turn the volume down on it and adjust the eq a little, make it creep in nice. Also for the wobble, as long as ya don't over use it, it'll be fine.

Dave Dexcell

Dexcell
VIP Junglist
i really like the pads man i know there not ur's but nice find lol they sound like old skool pads from back in the day with the pitch bend etc, i would go sort of new skool jungle with this could be a banger! dust off the old 808's pull out the amens i think ur on to a winner,

Peace

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
i really like the pads man i know there not ur's but nice find lol they sound like old skool pads from back in the day with the pitch bend etc, i would go sort of new skool jungle with this could be a banger! dust off the old 808's pull out the amens i think ur on to a winner,

Peace
top idea mate, im gonna dig out some amens and have a chopping session in the comming weeks! cheers!

im feeling switching between old school and new school drums on this track, loadsa amen crashes mmmm!!

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist

Peace
lush pad isnt it. i got about 20 od like that which i found after hours of random searches

Viperdnb

On his way.
Such a nice little beat man, keep goin with this one it's sick.
May I ask how you got the sine to make that high frequency sound on the SUB? Was it a lofi filter?

Last edited:

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
Such a nice little beat man, keep goin with this one it's sick.
May I ask how you got the sine to make that high frequency sound on the SUB? Was it a lofi filter?
really make the sub bass thick.

then bit crush it a tiny tiny bit, qives that lovely subbass with hi sheen. there are many ways to use a bit crusher for other that yaa yaa yoi yoi haha ;)