Ambient type stuff

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Been really loving Boards Of Canada, Bonobo, Amon Tobin, ..used to really be into FSOL and stuff like that.. rediscovering it all recently

Anyone wanna point me in the direction of some more underground jazz/trip hop/ambient/electro/leftfield or minimal type stuff….

Cheers!

The Cinematic Orchestra for jazz/ trip hop / ambient

Two Lone Swordsmen for Electro / minimal

Flying Lotus for jazz / trip hop

Fourtet for Jazz / trip hop / ambient

Modeselektor for Electroclash / leftfield

Prefuse 73 for trip hop

all absolutely superb and i couldn't recommend them higher.

^^ Prefuse 73 is sick.

Portishead, Jazzanova, Massive attack and Lamb are probably the best Trip-Hop to check out along with Prefuse 73.

Rob Dougan is good too, not too sure what he comes under. And you've all heard "Clubbed to death" even if you don't know it

Yeah, Fourtet are wicked... If you want some decent Trip Hop, search for Tipper's 'Tip Hop' CD, tis a masterpiece with loads of different styles in there and some amazing scratching! I've been listening to that for a good few months now...

:spliff:

Obviously I know about Massive Attack, Krush, Portishead, Coldcut etc ect…been listening to them since I was knee high! Lol. All the Ninja stuff and all that… but im after some more underground stuff.

Not so much ambient more leftfield bizzle..

Modeselektor is wicked..
Also been loving Kentaro, Hexstatic, Luke Vibert, Kids In Tracksuits, Trentemmoller, Tipper, ….

Ill check out fourtet… cheers! 

Back
Top Bottom