Multi Genre AM1G0 - Conundrum

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by AM1G0, Sep 27, 2013.

1. AM1G0

AM1G0 Member

Hi,

heres a little track which combines 170/126bpm - it may be useful for all those folks who try to mix drum & bass and techno.

I hope youll enjoy it, I'll be happy with any feedback I can get - either here, on soundcloud or on facebook page!

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/pandamigo
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AM1G00

2. Raptor's Den

Raptor's Den Member

Your intro has proven to blow me to smitherenes........ LITERALLY... LOVE the sounds bro! Fucking amazing man Keep up the AMAZING ASS work... such a natural, organic, and flowy groove buddy! Keep up the great ass work! :) <3

Really nice idea bro!!!!! I love how it changes into techno! keep up the amazing work bud!

3. AM1G0

AM1G0 Member

thanks for kind words man ;) of course ill keep at it, I want to escalate this kind of sound into live acts :)

4. smoothassilk

smoothassilk Active Member

Nice work, I love the panned pad and the way it interacts with the kick.
    I think maybe the intro could use a little variation, a few fills or maybe a B section or change of chord sequence, whatever.
    Second section is great, love it. Keep at it: have you been signed yet?

5. AM1G0

AM1G0 Member

thanks, and yes - I agree first part could use a little more variation, something to work on more during future projects.

never been signed, I used to send some sounds to the labels but I think I aimed too high. However, when I looked for a small label which would share my thoughts on music, I couldnt find any decent one. Maybe I was just not looking hard enough... so I just kinda dropped the idea of sending the music to any labels at all. Still, if a decent occasion would appear, I'd love to start working together - things like that always raise the motivation a lot.

6. AM1G0

AM1G0 Member