am i the only 1

who reckons pack of wolves is one of the worst tunes ive heard in a long time ive heard loads of ppl ranting on about how its quality but personally i think its a load of poo in actual fact i reckon and this is my opinion it aint a hate thread that the new ram stuff aint that great at all am i the only 1 who thinks this opinions plz

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
guernseydub said:
who reckons pack of wolves is one of the worst tunes ive heard in a long time ive heard loads of ppl ranting on about how its quality but personally i think its a load of poo in actual fact i reckon and this is my opinion it aint a hate thread that the new ram stuff aint that great at all am i the only 1 who thinks this opinions plz
I like it, not picked it up yet though, skint business. Shame it's on an EP (n)

I listen to a lot of (Nu) Metal too, so I'm totally down with the whole rock thing in DNB.

Looking forward to hearing the followup!

V Matt

VIP Junglist
Pack Of Wolves is piss poor. Really not down with those type of tunes.

Concord Dawn played it and their Slayer one last night and I had to leave.

Fair play to people doing those tunes, they are making what they want to hear but it's not what I want to hear :D

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
imo Pack of Wolves is a bad ass tune, Lockdown is prolly my fav offa Ram 5 - Ram 4 on the other hand, im giving a wide birth, dont like anything off it really. I guess Grudge Match is an average tune.

Ram 6 looks to be the daddy tho - Cold Killer by shimmon an Strobe by subfocus (best tune EVER!!!!)

I was listening to the Ram mix cd that came out a few years ago this morning (the one with Elevator/Sharkbite/etc) an as big as Ram Recs is, I aint feeling the older more minimal stuff.

Andy_H

indeed Ram 4 was poor as the hobo sittin outside denbenhams on the high street......pack of wolves is a good track and also am feelin the nu metal vibe in DnB as like sdm i listen to alot of it aswell.....on that note Unreal by Concord Dawn is enough to make a grown man cry!
:rave:

I think pack of wolves is a novelty tune that'll wear off soon enough, and the fact that there isnt actually a sub b'line doesnt help. The only bass is that low kick drum. I think the fact that its original and Andy C canes it means people are gonna like it tho.

V Matt

VIP Junglist
blitz said:
I think the fact that its original and Andy C canes it means people are gonna like it tho.
I'm sure if Andy C made a tune sampling his turds splashing into the bowl it would sell to some people :D

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Herad this for the first time on John Peel's radio show last night & i got quite into for the first couple of mins, then I started to get a little bored because it does get a bit repeatitive. Still I would dance my arse to this one, but as Jay said Ram Raiders 6 will see people sucking Ram's 12's all over again & the poor batch of releases will be forgotten!