am i the only 1

guernseydub

who reckons pack of wolves is one of the worst tunes ive heard in a long time ive heard loads of ppl ranting on about how its quality but personally i think its a load of poo in actual fact i reckon and this is my opinion it aint a hate thread that the new ram stuff aint that great at all am i the only 1 who thinks this opinions plz

guernseydub said:
who reckons pack of wolves is one of the worst tunes ive heard in a long time ive heard loads of ppl ranting on about how its quality but personally i think its a load of poo in actual fact i reckon and this is my opinion it aint a hate thread that the new ram stuff aint that great at all am i the only 1 who thinks this opinions plz
I like it, not picked it up yet though, skint business. Shame it's on an EP (n)

I listen to a lot of (Nu) Metal too, so I'm totally down with the whole rock thing in DNB.

Looking forward to hearing the followup!

Pack Of Wolves is piss poor. Really not down with those type of tunes.

Concord Dawn played it and their Slayer one last night and I had to leave.

Fair play to people doing those tunes, they are making what they want to hear but it's not what I want to hear :D

imo Pack of Wolves is a bad ass tune, Lockdown is prolly my fav offa Ram 5 - Ram 4 on the other hand, im giving a wide birth, dont like anything off it really. I guess Grudge Match is an average tune.

Ram 6 looks to be the daddy tho - Cold Killer by shimmon an Strobe by subfocus (best tune EVER!!!!)

I was listening to the Ram mix cd that came out a few years ago this morning (the one with Elevator/Sharkbite/etc) an as big as Ram Recs is, I aint feeling the older more minimal stuff.

indeed Ram 4 was poor as the hobo sittin outside denbenhams on the high street......pack of wolves is a good track and also am feelin the nu metal vibe in DnB as like sdm i listen to alot of it aswell.....on that note Unreal by Concord Dawn is enough to make a grown man cry!
:rave:

I think pack of wolves is a novelty tune that'll wear off soon enough, and the fact that there isnt actually a sub b'line doesnt help. The only bass is that low kick drum. I think the fact that its original and Andy C canes it means people are gonna like it tho.

blitz said:
I think the fact that its original and Andy C canes it means people are gonna like it tho.

I'm sure if Andy C made a tune sampling his turds splashing into the bowl it would sell to some people :D

Herad this for the first time on John Peel's radio show last night & i got quite into for the first couple of mins, then I started to get a little bored because it does get a bit repeatitive. Still I would dance my arse to this one, but as Jay said Ram Raiders 6 will see people sucking Ram's 12's all over again & the poor batch of releases will be forgotten!

Back
Top Bottom