am i just being naive?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Feb 22, 2012.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i dont want to be bitter at thirty, but letting go seems better than holding on?
    its getting harder to breathe, i think its gonna work out but maybe im just being naive?
    nerding out with with with your china and israel war talk and shit. megaupload gone. its all changing.

2. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

I sense a bit of Sislej..nice effort!

3. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i see no changes
    i awake in the morning and question myself. is life worth living, should i go for a swim.
    i may be awake but im certainly tired of having little disposable income, and even worse im a minority at a water park.
    i am hungry, might steal a handbag in hope for some polos.

4. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

what would u do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cause hes hungry and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money and his daddys gone so yeah im smoking rocks now in and out of lock down i aint got a job now.. so for you this is just a good time but for me this is what i call life.. mmmmm

JHSE23 likes this.
  5. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i question what your course of action would be if your child was home alone like matey from that xmas film in tears because of malnourishment.
    i thought of a way to amend his hunger by having intercourse with a gentleman for some pound coins. but then i fancied a bit of crack and a visit to jail (dont pass go now) i am also unemployed.
    you may see this as a a recreational activity but my life is watching jeremy kyle.

6. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

you poor soul

7. JHSE23

JHSE23 the yen

8. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

9. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

i sense an ETHIX type 'cry wanking into a pit of despair' type threads

[​IMG]

10. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

You must and so on and so forth.

11. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

valium doesnt begin to touch my fleshy void dissolving from the inside. the amounts of diazepam (or any of its derivatives) i need will put me to sleep invariably. it would without a doubt put a grown ox to sleep for christs sake, i got tons of the stuff right here, no point in taking that now, im expecting company. made steak and potato. so you see, its not female company, its a gentlemans occasion. are you quoting a damn song anthony?! at least aj said some shit but you come quoting a song and a damn one hit wonder at that. goddamn it tony. tone. toonay. to-nay-to-nay-to-nay wait i get carried away, whats this thread again? ah yes crywank (get sislej out if possible) thread and you can all shut up.

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

shut up seppo. youre out of your element.

12. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

You've stopped polluting your body & more importantly, your mind, with what its been used to for the majority of its existence...

Even if things hadn't changed, you would percieve it to have...

Whether this is a good or bad thing, only you can decipher that my lion maned breadbin

xxxxx

13. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

sometimes i just think what is the point, then i consider it so much i forget the initial point then carry on with things until i then again suddenly think what is the point. at this point i start to think it's de ja vu maybe. then i think no that chair definitely wasn't there the last time. plus these bermuda shorts were a darker blue. i then spend two hours scouring the net for bermuda short de ja vu conspiracies on alex jones' website. whichthen i'm just angered about the world and go out with placards until i think what is the point best go home and do some internet as this is no weather to be wearing bermuda shorts. by then it's friday and i drink heavily alone in silence until monday.

greddie likes this.
  14. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

It's funny because it's true...