Am I #%@#%# CRAZY!!!

And the best part is right at the end of the track, which can't be heard on that Soundcloud link. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever freakin heard. Amazing synth!!! If anyone has heard the last part of that track, please describe it because I have no words for it but awesomeness. I have no idea how to describe it.

- - - Updated - - -

it's alright.

You gotta smoke a fatty first dude!!!

I think the arp in the beginning is the Sylenth1 preset "Awesom-O" at a slower arpeggio speed

The rest of the track is banging! in the usual over-the-top Eatbrain way

I think the arp in the beginning is the Sylenth1 preset "Awesom-O" at a slower arpeggio speed

The rest of the track is banging! in the usual over-the-top Eatbrain way

Sick! Thanks! The last part is close to the same sound but it's freakin beautiful.

You gotta smoke a fatty first dude!!!

if i have to be stoned to properly appreciate it, i'm not sure it counts.

also.. why are you censoring your "naughty" words with punctuation? are you scared the devil might touch you in your special place if you say "fuck"?

I like this guy :teeth:

:)

- - - Updated - - -

if i have to be stoned to properly appreciate it, i'm not sure it counts.

also.. why are you censoring your "naughty" words with punctuation? are you scared the devil might touch you in your special place if you say "fuck"?

For your information fuckwad I didn't even smoke today! Lol. How's that. And It's not a need but a privlege.

- - - Updated - - -

Jk part time waster. Don't get your panties in a wad.

It's not bad but how could anyone pick a 'best dnb track of all time'

That task would be impossible

not my cuppa tea, but surely there's a billion other upfront synthy darkside neuro-tech tracks that sound exactly like this one? hardly original is it...

not my cuppa tea, but surely there's a billion other upfront synthy darkside neuro-tech tracks that sound exactly like this one? hardly original is it...

Thanks for your input, and I can understand if it's not your cuppa tea, but please do share with me just one that can compete with this one. The drums and the bass in this one cannot be fugged with and I'm 100% sure there's not another one like it

It's not bad but how could anyone pick a 'best dnb track of all time'

That task would be impossible

Just because it's my personal favorite of all time doesn't take anything away from the others! It's just that this one blows my mind in wonder and puts that fiya in me like no other has ever before.

Back
Top Bottom