Am I #%@#%# CRAZY!!!

lmao at the diet sandwich explosive beats metephor, are you an author of many stories because I would like to read your blog if so...

I think this song is a little more explosive

Last edited by a moderator:

lmao at the diet sandwich explosive beats metephor, are you an author of many stories because I would like to read your blog if so...

Explosive diarrhoea I guess.

if its explosive energy you're after and not the sort that comes from my burning loins..
you need this track in your life.

because it doesn't start off that energetic and builds up to it just makes it all the more exxxxplosive.
its the sort of track that makes me crazy you know like when you have a sandwich and someone says they made it with store brand imitation i cant believe its not butter and you totally didn't notice and then start to question why you have the full fat anything when science has made food taste so good but better for you and the supermarkets sell it at low low prices that you cant confuse. comer.
thats how it makes me feel breadbin.

Aight you got me on that one bruh. At like 1:40 it's on, and then as if that's not enough he kicks it up a couple more times. Yeah man for real I'm with you on that one. Sweat would be flyin all over the dancefloor...lol. Glad you shared that and that's another must have. I need to dig into the rest of Spors tunes as well. I've been searching for as much like this as I can find for the last seven months or so.

Shit yeah that's what this thread is about right there. Bring it. We all get our energy from our own taste in style... And to some it's more about the chill than it is about energy or the Dancefloor. But what is that track that just makes you go off?

- - - Updated - - -

The link didn't work but I looked it up. Nice track.

Lol This thread...

10599571_10152710116753293_478367702199655419_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the laugh guys. You never fail me.

- - - Updated - - -

People of the free world have a right to know about great Drum and Bass! Stop trying to hide it from them!!! Fooooorward with the Neurofunk!!! Lol

4D has a point.

Come on guys, stop trying to hide drum and bass from people on this public forum about drum and bass.

I don't get your point. I don't think you do either.

Your saying people are hiding drum and bass, and as proof you show us a thread giving information about a drum and bass release.
You do realise this is the exact opposite of what your saying?

I'm saying that even though this release was such a huge hit worldwide, there's not much love here on the forum for it. Even 808 tried to push it to no avail. Why? That would be my question.

- - - Updated - - -

Here on the DNB forum... I push Eatbrain.

Got ya.

Well, peoples tastes are different. If we all liked the same things, life would be boring.

Back
Top Bottom