Am I #%@#%# CRAZY!!!

I read through all this thread, and it reminded me of thay guy... what was his name? DNBAsucks?

I bet that soon enough OP is gonna talk about the hardcore scene in London, and how Deckadance is superior to other mixing softwares.

The number of kids that try to preach has increased rapidly.

Anyway.

Carp.

LarysaCarp5.jpg

What on earth are you going on about. That song is literally the stompbox remix with like half of the energy and production value. Did you even listen to it?

The song you posted is not by any means terrible. But believe us, its been done before

I found a Spor "remix" of that track but not an audio of the original. From what I heard its nothing even close to Atlas. Where's the audio link of the original or something that sounds even close to Atlas? Does anyone else think Atlas is a remix of Stompbox?

Not sure about this but the Album this track came off of, Tales of the Undead, could be the most popular release of 2014. I'll look up some numbers. It did jump to number one immediately.

Last edited:
its also a bit like teddy killerz violence with that chugging bassline

The Stompbox remix "nothing like atlas".... are you high? or deaf?

Well... Im not deaf.

Sorry, I dont think it sounds simlar.

- - - Updated - - -

its also a bit like teddy killerz violence with that chugging bassline

MARKLAR I think this one is the closest one yet. Good description - chugging bassline. Violence sounds somewhat similar but not near as good as Atlas, in my opinion. Thanks again for the productive post man.

HEY WHY YOU NOT MSG ME BACK M8? I REALLY WANT US TO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME TOGETHER, MAYBE LISTEN TO SOME 4HERO WHILST GENTLY CUDDLING & LICKING EACH OTHERS EYES :hold_hand

Ya this one is def sick

Thanks. I categorize my personal favorites as either "Fire" or "Explosive Energy" and this one is among only two others that I've put under Explosive Energy. Just sayin, that's how much I like this one. Eatbrain actually has a release since then. I'll try and pull it up later.

if its explosive energy you're after and not the sort that comes from my burning loins..
you need this track in your life.

because it doesn't start off that energetic and builds up to it just makes it all the more exxxxplosive.
its the sort of track that makes me crazy you know like when you have a sandwich and someone says they made it with store brand imitation i cant believe its not butter and you totally didn't notice and then start to question why you have the full fat anything when science has made food taste so good but better for you and the supermarkets sell it at low low prices that you cant confuse. comer.
thats how it makes me feel breadbin.

Last edited by a moderator:
if its explosive energy you're after and not the sort that comes from my burning loins..
you need this track in your life.

because it doesn't start off that energetic and builds up to it just makes it all the more exxxxplosive.
its the sort of track that makes me crazy you know like when you have a sandwich and someone says they made it with store brand imitation i cant believe its not butter and you totally didn't notice and then start to question why you have the full fat anything when science has made food taste so good but better for you and the supermarkets sell it at low low prices that you cant confuse. comer.
thats how it makes me feel breadbin.

Hahahaaaa!!! I like the way you described the build up of it. At work now but will dig into it this evening. EZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom