Am I #%@#%# CRAZY!!!

3521764.jpg

Just one question - before I literally initiate a powerwank on Ladyboytube or summat - which genre of music lost you as an overly attached boyfriend?

None. Ok, I'd love to continue the small talk but there are other threads that need some love too so maybe we can continue this later...lol.

this has been the best techy tune by a mile (imo) the last year or so and hospital released it. Everything else is all pretty stale by and large.

keep this thread going, i like the madness, the fall out and the kiss and make up

I really appreciate the input of your opinion on the best of similar style as the OP. That's a pretty sick track man, good looking out. I have yet to hear anything similar to "Atlas" that I personally would say I like more but that's not saying much - since I'm new to Drum and Bass and my taste is only the taste of one person. But I do know great music when I hear it.

To me great music is automatically danceable. To say a track is technical and not danceable is like an oxymoron statement (this has nothing to do with your quoted post), and I say show me a bad ass neurofunk or Techstep with explosive and "danceable" energy and I'll show you technical.

Oh and don't take me the wrong way... I love those clowns that showed up on this thread. ;) no reason to hug and make up. Remember... They are clowns!!! Just like me sometimes.

Hahahaaaa

I really appreciate the input of your opinion on the best of similar style as the OP. That's a pretty sick track man, good looking out. I have yet to hear anything similar to "Atlas" that I personally would say I like more but that's not saying much - since I'm new to Drum and Bass and my taste is only the taste of one person. But I do know great music when I hear it.

To me great music is automatically danceable. To say a track is technical and not danceable is like an oxymoron statement (this has nothing to do with your quoted post), and I say show me a bad ass neurofunk or Techstep with explosive and "danceable" energy and I'll show you technical.

Oh and don't take me the wrong way... I love those clowns that showed up on this thread. ;) no reason to hug and make up. Remember... They are clowns!!! Just like me sometimes.

Hahahaaaa

Oh shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me put you out of your misery. . .

what do you think about this one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it when nazis call other people nazis, just because they don´t wanna hear their stupid "opinion".

Same with clowns.

Where have you been buttercup? Did I say you could stay gone that long? Just for that you must wear my name now!!!

:)

- - - Updated - - -

I have yet to see one post on this thread with a track that's "comparable". Thanks to the ones who did at least post a track for comparison. But by reading through this thread one would think surely there are many tracks with a comparable sound! Some have showed up with a good contribution to the thread, some doubting my marketing skills because of the thread title (saying perhaps I'm crazy), some to say this track is far from the best, and some to say how unoriginal this sound/track is. What I did just find out is that this sound from Telekeninisis is actually an authentic signature sound. Here's a write up on Smooth whom is one half of Telekenisis.

http://www.viperrecordings.co.uk/artist/999918/smooth

The only other artists who have a very similar style and sound on a track that I've heard is NC-17 and KC's "Arboria". To the sane people of our audience here on the thread: could it be that this sound is in fact something very new that's coming into the world of Drum and Bass, from some fairly new artists, and it especially hurts when someone says it's the best ever? I think that might be the case people.

- - - Updated - - -

So we hate people who listen to ukf but when they don't and try to listen to decent dnb they get told to stick to ukf...

Stay classy

Just the simple fact that UKF is knocked by implying one has good music and the other site doesn't, tells me where the BS lies. You can find good Drum and Bass on either probably, but the difference is one is specifically for finding music and the other is a forum for discussion.

What on earth are you going on about. That song is literally the stompbox remix with like half of the energy and production value. Did you even listen to it?

The song you posted is not by any means terrible. But believe us, its been done before

Back
Top Bottom