Am I #%@#%# CRAZY!!!

It's basically the next level of Violence. I really like that tune, probably my favourite off the LP. That being said I wouldn't call it the best tune, not even remotely. And just for the record it has a 1000 times better groove than anything off the Hello World EP, but hey.

It's basically the next level of Violence. I really like that tune, probably my favourite off the LP. That being said I wouldn't call it the best tune, not even remotely. And just for the record it has a 1000 times better groove than anything off the Hello World EP, but hey.

You're not wrong. The tunes on the Hello World EP aren't about groove though. They are in your face Neurofunk tunes. Pretty pointless comment.

Neurofunk was, is and is going to be always about groove, at least for me anyways. In fact, any music I like is about the groove hence why I'm not really stoked about a huge part of all those "new-wave" producers/tunes.

id say this new stuff is what techstep was always gunna end up like. hence why everybody calls it "techy".

ive said in previous posts that the distinguishing difference between tech and neuro was the break, ad the neosignal/dispatch stuff is straight out techy groove.

For sure, those are some sick tracks. Jade is the man too. I think I've pretty much donated my brain to Eatbrain...lol. Can't wait to actually purchase the entire album and dig some more into all the artists.

Can't forget about this one either:

https://soundcloud.com/eatbrain/nc-17-kc-arboria

Hey... It's so good to see peeps who's into this as much as I am - djflicky. Sounds like you really like it man. Everyone has different tastes, and I realize that for some it's more about technical skills rather than dancability, but it's hard to imagine anyone who loves Drum and Bass to knock this shit or say... Aaahhh it's ok. I mean come on, I may be a noob but I know enough to know this is Drum and Bass at its best!!!

Last edited:
There's not much of a (vocal) audience for modern neuro or techstep around here, as you've discovered.

It's easy to forget when you're on the internet drowning in people's opinions that getting crazy in love with the music is at the heart of any dnb community. Party on, dude

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Hey... It's so good to see peeps who's into this as much as I am - djflicky. Sounds like you really like it man. Everyone has different tastes, and I realize that for some it's more about technical skills rather than dancability, but it's hard to imagine anyone who loves Drum and Bass to knock this shit or say... Aaahhh it's ok. I mean come on, I may be a noob but I know enough to know this is Drum and Bass at its best!!!

the original track you posted is a good tune... no two ways about it.

the thing is, that sound is OH SO overdone, there's nothing particularly fresh or exciting about it, hence the apparently surprising apathetic attitude towards it. and the mix hurts my ears.

if you consider it drum and bass at it's best, you have a whoooole lot of drum and bass to get listening to do... get digging those crates son.

I dunno how well affiliated you are with the neuro/tech sorta sub-genre, but if you want me to point you in the direction of some gully shit, let us know.

artworks-000030630920-z9lt51-original.jpg

the original track you posted is a good tune... no two ways about it.

the thing is, that sound is OH SO overdone, there's nothing particularly fresh or exciting about it, hence the apparently surprising apathetic attitude towards it. and the mix hurts my ears.

if you consider it drum and bass at it's best, you have a whoooole lot of drum and bass to get listening to do... get digging those crates son.

I dunno how well affiliated you are with the neuro/tech sorta sub-genre, but if you want me to point you in the direction of some gully shit, let us know.

Cool. Glad we can backtrack a little and start over...lol. I hear ya, there are lots of good neurofunk and Netics - Keep Digging is a banger too. Also I was going to mention State of Minds - Response Signal, which may not be neuro but the drums and Bass in that one as well as the mastered sound is comparable when it comes to rhythm and energy. Yeah, please do share some gully shit that's comparable if you'd like too. Share one of the ones your into the most...if you want too. Ez mane

- - - Updated - - -

Here at dnbforum, we do gully

Gull- New term for me. :)

- - - Updated - - -

artworks-000030630920-z9lt51-original.jpg
[/
QUOTE]

Wank off will ya. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I have no problem giving a track props for giving me that energy like no other. Doesnt take anything away from anyone else though. And I can respect the opinions of others if they dont like to say they have afavorite. ..but pardon me, part of the profile options on the site has a favorite choice for labels etc. I just like to narrow it down a little more to a track. So yeah, big ups to Telekenisis- cant wait to hear more from him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom