Am I banned?

Steven C

Banned
I got an email saying I'm banned but I can still post.

I'm fine being banned, please finish the job properly...

For the record the amount of insults and bullshit you guys chuck at me and then you ban me when I retaliate?

Same people who ban me call me hoe, faggot, motherfucker, edit my posts....

Ridiculous..... i hope my dad kills me, i really do. he hates me and i love him dearly

Anyway, I'm fine ... In Geordie land it's called having craic, you guys have absolutely none.

As you were x

Steven C

Banned
Am I the first ever person to be banned from DOA and dnbforum?

That makes me pretty cool tbh

:alan2:

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
You can be a bit of a dick, but hey so can I. You're not allowed to be banned unless I'm banned first you bitch

logikz

I Am Not The King
That's odd, why would it just send the email and not do the rest? That's a serious lapse in functionality.

But ok bans incoming, I'm not sure who did what but I don't think I've ever seen the forum so united on anything before haha

There, is that better?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Everything in the universe is in motion, yet it feels like we are standing still. This appears to be a very simple observation, but the study of motion lays at the very foundation of physics and leads to the conclusion that the division of time into the past, present and future is an illusion.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Ooh and quacky jack seems to have had a Melton too! Does anyone know what thread?

I don't crash the porshe, do you have any idea what the insurance premium is on that thing? More in a month than a doctor makes in a year, so I prefer not drive it at all, in fact, I unregister it in winter so now it's just in the garage until spring.

I didbt break any rules though, no way I did!

C

captain facade

lol its freezing out here on my own. open the door and let me play with the secutary.

i dont even have a soundcloud account anymore, im a mess :(