Am i allowed to say i really hate the electro-ish liquid stuff?????

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
argh......i love liquid, but the stuff with the electro tint to it.....with a side chained bassline....camo n krooked style.....Does anyone actually play this stuff?

I dont even listen to it in the download stores now i just skip as soon as i see electro in the description i pass.

sure you can say you hate it
i mean you just did.
it would be more positive to say what you did like but would anyone care?
no probably not.

Like Netsky stuff? I used to be big into all dance really, and most stuff did have that sort of electro-ey synth on it, but I can barely handle it anymore.

no i prefer (real) liquid like eveson, calibre, pennygiles

Always hated that "dancefloor" style. It doesn't really convey any real mood or feeling you know? Unless it is tasteful like culture shock.

I actually really like it. In fact, I pretty much like all forms of drum and bass. I am quite opened minded when it comes to music, if I like it, I like it, simple as that really. Being a person who's favourite artist is Aphex Twin, I think you have to be pretty open minded!

no i prefer (real) liquid like eveson, calibre, pennygiles

Always hated that "dancefloor" style. It doesn't really convey any real mood or feeling you know? Unless it is tasteful like culture shock.

same mate.......its just too cheesy.....i play two hours of liquid on sundays 2-4pm....which goes down a treat as most peeps are in recovery mode from the weekend....play the electro stuff and you see the listerners dropping off

I actually really like it. In fact, I pretty much like all forms of drum and bass. I am quite opened minded when it comes to music, if I like it, I like it, simple as that really. Being a person who's favourite artist is Aphex Twin, I think you have to be pretty open minded!

I bet you listen to dubstep. You disgust me. Dont look at me.. What would your mother say? Bloody liberals

Ha! In fact I am. There is a lot of hate for Skrillex it seems. I remember on turbntable.fm in the Dnb/Breaks/Dubstep room, playing Skrillex was banned, lol.

you know ive never even heard one of his tunes.....me work pal loves him....each to there own i spose.

Back
Top Bottom