Am i allowed to say i really hate the electro-ish liquid stuff?????

because i do hate it......but thats me and my opinion.....i also hate millwall, pickled onion monster munch, muslims fanatics and soap
WTF!! Skrillex Liquid?? What a ridiculous figment of the imagination..

LoL True, and well explained.

Ot: why pronouncing what you hate?? Electro liquid is either good nor bad.
I think John B is a good example of a 'electro liquid ish' producer. I don't like him.. I love him.

because i do hate it......but thats me and my opinion.....

Then.. It think you are allowed to say it .

millwall, pickled onion monster munch, muslims fanatics and soap

in your case, the most horrible would be a millwall supporter, who loves to eat pickled onion and monster munch. Is in his / her spare time a busily muslims fanatic. Allways wash him/herself, and.. is a upcomming and promising 'electro-ish' liquid producer. ;)

ow.. i forget to say he or her is a faithful fan and buyer of all Camo and Crooked releases.

Last edited:
theres bland and boring stuff in all "subgenres" imo. be it recycled sounds in tech, were you cant even remember tune names because they all sound the same, or be it womp womp womp jump up..

THIS IS VERY TRUE!! good argument that i completely agree. I guess its the drums that i mean when i talk dynamics, they are always loud as fuck and that soccerpunch low end snare every time!! I guess thats the main reason im not into it is just that very particular sound, for me is so easy to identify. I think in terms of techstep and jump-up i still think i find more variables to the drums and instrument. BUT you make such a good point about there being blandness and repetition in all the subgenres so you have convinced me to be fair. Thanks big up.

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

also i love pickled onion monster munch

Yawn

Now shut up

rubbish...to me anyway....Dont think you'd catch bukem playing this

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

now we talking....real liquid...soulful and uplifting

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:24 ----------

...or this

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:24 ----------

although i did used to drop this a bit.........guilty pleasure?????

Last edited by a moderator:
too much needless pidgeonholing of monster munch varieties in this thread

there's only 2 types of monster munch:

Good

or

Bad

Dont know how this ended up being about Skrillex, but as far as im concerned hes significantly better than a large portion of drum and bass. As a person he comes across very well and (despite not being particularly to my taste) some of his tunes are pretty cool.

Also, stop hating on people for their taste in music - its stupid.

Dont know how this ended up being about Skrillex, but as far as im concerned hes significantly better than a large portion of drum and bass. As a person he comes across very well and (despite not being particularly to my taste) some of his tunes are pretty cool.

Also, stop hating on people for their taste in music - its stupid.

Amen to that.

Back
Top Bottom