Alto - Running Away Drop some feedback!

Good stuff, there's this weird bit at the end of your melody that I don't like too much but that's just my opinion (;
Other than that, solid production!

Really good production, nice punchy drums....its maybe too simple though. The bass for example could be doing more...it'd be nice if it was automated with filters, distortion, reverb...it gets filtered out at the end and sounds good, u could be doing stuff like that throughout the tune. Each sound is pretty solid, but if it were me Id be adding more

the mixdown is sick, build up is sick, all of its really fucking tight. only thing im not big on is the main mid bass. bit too wow wow wow for me. if you could make it a bit more subtle or something i reckon youd be on to a winner!

I really like the vibe, but the main bass sound is too wow wow for me as well. Maybe play with some lowcut and try to make it sort of glide, kind of like a lazy sound. Nice track!

I'm not a fan of how much wow there was in the build up and in the main mid bass, but I like it for the most part. Sexy build up and I like the drum tone. Good job man, the mix is sweet.

Back
Top Bottom