Alternative dnb? who writes that rubbish??

sine-tek

100% MC Free
Just got knowledge mag for the first time in ages for the free SPL mix cd, and i relised why i stoped buying it nearly 3 years ago. An article on breakcore/mashup had me in stiches, i'm suprised the people at the mag have time to listen to this 'alternative dnb' (as they have so kindly dubbed it) with the new andy c nightlife rubbish out. It isnt drum and bass let alone alternative dnb, that is like saying gabba is alternative house! its rubbish, please please please people who read this tripe, do not call it alternative dnb, its insulting to exile,shitmat,bong ra and all those other noisey producers out there.

alternative:chainsaw:
what a load of bollocks i knew it was only a matter of time before someone came and tried to stick those guys exile, shitmat,et al in a whopping great pigeonhole why not just call it good music and leave it at that.
fairplay to limewax & spl mind, that free cd.... :boom:
it should come with it's own health warning.

Exile is a bad mother fucker I'm off to see him, Ventian Snares, Mu-ziq, & Shit-mat @ Concorde 2 very soon. All these guys are doing are pushing the boundaries of one genre almost disfiguring it in a way & not standing to make exactly the same batch of tunes as the last guy did. The media annoys the hell out of me they moan that no-one is coming out & trying to push a new sound within a scence but then when they do they categorise them so much that they are pigeon holed to far away from the music they want to create to have any influence.

Back
Top Bottom