Altered States - Law of Intention

Interesting track man! Very like Dancefloor friendly, think it would go down pretty well if it got played out :)

There was some sort of female vocal just before the drop? (Sounded like an "Ahhhh!" and "Ighhhh!" sort of thing going on to me). I think I am hearing it in the main section, thinking you need to up the levels on it a bit there :)

Apart from that it sounds pretty nice, cool intro, nice drop and a good little melody going on. Keep at this one!

yer this is a very nice track reminds me a little of pendulum, not my thing, but i can appreciate this pal!.... i think the vocals need turning up and the snare needs more drive on it, and maybe more bass... all in all good track!

Nice musical elements in this, I like the vocal sample too. as others have said the fem vox & snare needs to be louder. I found it a little frustrating having a half time beat after the massive build.

nice dancefloor sound! the intro synth sounds a little "preset-ish" but this thing builds into a beast. bass at the drop sounds great on my setup, percussion is nice and clear. big tune.

Woah, nicely done. I was bit taken aback at first with regards to the intro, however, once this thing hits, it really hits HARD. If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to perhaps throw up a couple drum fills in there, or even cut the instruments and throw in a quick fill for like a 2 beat count, then when everything comes back in right away it just smashes the world to pieces.

Great stuff man.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom