Altered Perception - Bass Ethics [Techy jumpup roller]

well, this starts nice. sounds a bit odd when it cuts to just the bass, and the snare sounds too loud in the mix once it drops. the bass sounds pretty wicked, it just needs to be brought out more in front of the drums. overall, nice sounds, just needs a little mixdown work.

aiai unfortunately, im producing through ipod headphones atm until i can get back home to my setup - was probs not a great idea to just start uploading shit before its been properly masterd and what not lol. thx for feebax guys :D

No fuckin about, straight into the track, no intro lol......

Agree with the weirdness when it cuts to just the bass, dont think you need that bit in there at all really. Got some lovely change ups on the beat which I really like, heavy ass bass sound too, proper rips through ya!

Definately needs some work on the EQ side of things, but I read you're using iPod headphones, so its understandable...

to be fair, i got fucking lazy with the intro on this one. it needs redoing really....when ive got my speakers back ill try a new direction with this one. watch this space.

Back
Top Bottom