alrite

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
im from scotland
just came out the dnb closet and all my mundane techno friends hate it. so basically i'm joined to find out new tunes and maybe dnb nights in my area.
so chins up and have a good one:twitchy:

---------- Post added at 23:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:09 ----------

ill add the music im into

bad company
wrisk
dj hazard
black sun empire
concord dawn
taxman
original sin
misha
misanthrop
kubrak
g dub
donny
dj clipz
dillinja
corrupted souls
andy c
noisia
spor
theres others aswell cant be twated typing them out

i used to be well into techno ive seen ben simms jeff mills green velvet and slam (seen slam twice in one weekend in glasgow. i didn't mean it was just a heavy weekend was at preasure and the ferry..... filthy weekend. )

lol, Green Velvet - La La Land was funny and pretty good back in the day. Great taste in music nowadays. Welcome to the forum.

talk about those little pills the thrills they yield until they kill a million braincells

la la land

---------- Post added at 00:42 ---------- Previous post was at 00:40 ----------

woow what have done? what happend to the morning ? ive past the time away...high today

ive past the time away.... high today

---------- Post added at 00:52 ---------- Previous post was at 00:45 ----------

i recommend you listen to this on you tube

wrisk - python skip to 1min 25

lol, Green Velvet - La La Land was funny and pretty good back in the day. Great taste in music nowadays. Welcome to the forum.

hahaha yes mate - first heard that on Fabriclive 01 (not when it came out tho haha) still is one of my favourite tunes, plain jokes hahah cheers for reminding me of good times past haha

Alright man... fellow Scotsman here into ma dnb since fuck knows how long but most of ma mates hate it too hah. anyway im new aswell so good to meet ya

things are good... where abouts in scotland are ya im in fife

I dont go to jungle nights anymore so cant help you there i just like DNB for the car and the look on passers by faces when the drop scares the shit out them lol

BTW ive just posted a song i produced on production forum any feedback would be good

Back
Top Bottom