Alright

Mishy

I'm mish,
Went to Westfest in 2006 and got into a bit of DnB so i'm relatively new to all this.
Anyone so far got any good info on nights in manchester? I know of a few such as Joshua Brooks, but last time i went, they'd changed the event that night, so I was disappointed.

Anyhows, you want any more info on me, just ask.

see ya laterz:D

I'm good, you? Unfortunatly i don't have the net at home, so blagging this on work's time. Hopefully i'll get some more people replying as quick as you.
Nice to meet ya.

I'm mish,
Went to Westfest in 2006 and got into a bit of DnB so i'm relatively new to all this.
Anyone so far got any good info on nights in manchester? I know of a few such as Joshua Brooks, but last time i went, they'd changed the event that night, so I was disappointed.

Anyhows, you want any more info on me, just ask.

see ya laterz:D

:welcome: mate, Always good to see a fellow manc. As far as nights in manchester go. Andy C is playing on Friday next week at Paradise Factory just across the road from Joshua Brooks they have got a few other good dnb night coming up check http://www.112-116princessstreet.co.uk/Events/ also Hectic Harmoniz do a weekly night for free and a big night at the end of every month check http://www.hecticharmoniz.com/ for info. Oh and you need to get down to Hit and Run every monday at The attic and Daylight Robbery Sound System do a montly night at saki bar in rushholme get down to and might find some Freeparty dates and numbers. Hope thats of some use to you

Back on here finally! i hate having no computer at home. kinda sucks. Ii'm looking forward to finding some of those bar's in Manchester, gonna keep my eye out, save some cash and go for an ace night out.

If you like Mishy peas and chips, i'm afraid i have no peas.

hopefully i'll catch some people out in Manchester and find some mates who like a damn good dance!

M8 Andy C's on tonight at paradise factory. Only 200 tickets held for the door so get there early if you want to go.

Back
Top Bottom