Alright guys

=srd=

breaks & beats
Names John...

New to the forum, but not new to the DnB scene. Had a quick browse over the forum a few times and looks sound...so thought I'd sign up.

Some might be familiar with my youtube account (in the sig below) Lemme know if you've com across it, thought's are always welcome :)

From Manchester, been into the DnB thing for night on 15 years now, fave producers being the likes of Equinox, Paradox, Naibu, Seba....you know the sound I'm talking about.

Hope everyone's well, will be good getting to know some names.

Peace

Cheer Ali, check out some of the mixes on soundcloud if those artists are your cuppa

edit: Liking the tunes on your soundcloud btw, those first two are very much Kruder & Dorfmeister in their sound :)

Last edited:
Haha, really? As long as there's thought out breaks, good basslines and some atmospherics...I'm into it. Sci wax and co seem to be going strong still, very healthy following....in fact, Corsica studios has a DnB lineup from the Rupture and Break the habit boys on tonight with Equinox, aba shanti-i, 2562, loxy, silkie....tickets are all but sold out. Can't wait :) You got any tunes/mixes up Gloxxy?

Big up mate!

Good taste my friend!

I think you need this mix in your life! (Shameless plug) lol

CLICK ON IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD.

Big up mate!

Good taste my friend!

I think you need this mix in your life! (Shameless plug) lol

CLICK ON IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD.

On it mate, got a lot of those tracks but it's always good to hear someone elses take on mixing them :) You'd probably like the mixes I have on soundcloud/youtube, they're very akin to that mix.

---------- Post added at 16:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

argh, Gambit...the files not there. Got another d/l link or is it on Soundcloud etc?

Cheer Ali, check out some of the mixes on soundcloud if those artists are your cuppa

edit: Liking the tunes on your soundcloud btw, those first two are very much Kruder & Dorfmeister in their sound :)

never heard of Kruder & Dorfmeister, but just checked them out and really feeling their stuff, especially this one

Will give your page a listen now mate

Last edited by a moderator:
never heard of Kruder & Dorfmeister, but just checked them out and really feeling their stuff, especially this one

Will give your page a listen now mate

yeah, I'd highly recommend their K&D sessions album, they don't produce together anymore unfortunately. I'd also recommend anything and everything on grand central recordings, ninja tunes, anything by aim, rae & christian, massive attack, sneaker pimpes, dj vadim...the list goes on, I'm a big fan of that sound :)

also, check out unkles album called psyence fiction

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I'd highly recommend their K&D sessions album, they don't produce together anymore unfortunately. I'd also recommend anything and everything on grand central recordings, ninja tunes, anything by aim, rae & christian, massive attack, sneaker pimpes, dj vadim...the list goes on, I'm a big fan of that sound :)

also, check out unkles album called psyence fiction

Absolutely love AIM and Massive attack, alls i've heard from sneaker pimps is 6 underground and The Terrorist from vadim, will check some of it out, nice one

it represents how many posts you have on the forum
i cant remember specific amounts but one of the more recognisoble forumheadz will enlighten you

Back
Top Bottom