alreeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
hey apples. so in marvel and that right, when people are born mutants with powers and that right, i was wondering how many it actually is that get their shit to do something useful like flying or reading minds and how many it is thatre just born with like an invisible spleen or the power to stay at home or an immense thumb that causes faint wooden noises in an appartment in berlin

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
I've been hiding in the isle of wight. loving the job but back for 2 months due to season ending bahhh. went to breakneck last night after about 6 months and sdm/triple m were banging hehe. but seriously coshh nice work!! :D i had a spiffing time! xx

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
hey apples. so in marvel and that right, when people are born mutants with powers and that right, i was wondering how many it actually is that get their shit to do something useful like flying or reading minds and how many it is thatre just born with like an invisible spleen or the power to stay at home or an immense thumb that causes faint wooden noises in an appartment in berlin
logikz you havent changed, reading too many comics?

im not doing too bad, working in a bar in fareham which is pretty boring compared to the job on IOW. less than 2 months to go though till i go back. if you want to know what i do go to www.pgl.co.uk

what about you lot? musta been about 8 months i haven't been on so where you all at????

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Been busy...65 hr weeks..so not on here as often...in the studio a bit... changed to radius co sthat is what I dj as...still the same stedfast gobby mofo and still need to add summat to ya myspace desensitizing the word cunt ...