Alpha Omega

moriaty

VIP Junglist
New-ish choon by me fav producer

Alpha Omega - High Pass
Real Audio Here

Dis sweet-as roller just got released. Can i have some comments on this track, and in general about Alpha Omegas stuff, coz sometimes i have the feeling that im the only person to know him. Ta

Last edited:
klash vip is one of my all time favs. i was talking to a mate about alpha omega yesterday..how we've never seen the name on a line-up, having come with so much quality material..

forthcoming stuff on cell is heavy too :rave:

Alpha Omega makes some fucking incredible tunes man. One of my favourite producers for sure.....

Most of my favourite recent bits of his never even got released.....

good..good...nice to see people giving this guy some credit..
I was introduced to his sound with "Realism 2000" on reinforced...killer tune
Plus ive never seen a flyer with his name on..what bout the US massif, ever heard bout this guy playing out?? maybe he jus prefer to be in the studio...
personal fav is Platinum on Slow Mo..minimal track , with the best b-line ever..
and then is the Countdown E.P on Outbreak......sickest tune ever imo...

At the mo, the most recent stuff have lost a bit of evilness the older had, but its still smart music , and yeah, i get his stuff without hearing them

In A O i trust:lighter:

:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
martin said:
see if you can find 'dont believe the hype' + 'jah step' on reinforced
Jah Step is the flip for Realism 2000
That was the first 2nd Wave Reinforced single
Wouldnt mind getting that again, my copy is a bit fucked....
hehe...got ALL Alpha Omega releases after that single, and few before that..
And Journey To The 9th Level is wicked :devil:

Omtrak said:
chemical rekkids search is good , they're streams are ruff lo-fi though.

Double that..theyve got almost all his releases on back cat. Plus their 3' long, so get a decent idea of teh toon..

Omtrak said:
I haven't heard much but i'm liking Fractions, plus Got Me So is pretty wicked. I assume they're the older material?

Not that old..Got Me So got out round early summer last year. Yeah, Fractions is a wicked tune, it must took him weeks to arrange all dem beats...I gets dizzy every time its on.

Ace man.. so people do know the Alpha man...so why ive never heard any of his tunes out ? I think DSL was playing Klash VIP some time ago, but other than that nada...

GorDo said:
Double that..theyve got almost all his releases on back cat. Plus their 3' long, so get a decent idea of teh toon..

Not that old..Got Me So got out round early summer last year. Yeah, Fractions is a wicked tune, it must took him weeks to arrange all dem beats...I gets dizzy every time its on.

Ace man.. so people do know the Alpha man...so why ive never heard any of his tunes out ? I think DSL was playing Klash VIP some time ago, but other than that nada...

Because anything other than a 2 step or basic amen beat scares amost everyone off :rolleyes:

GorDo said:
so why ive never heard any of his tunes out ? I think DSL was playing Klash VIP some time ago, but other than that nada...

The Rider was absolutely battering Feedbak this time last year.

*Gets an idea from this thread*

:censored:

GorDo said:
good..good...nice to see people giving this guy some credit..
I was introduced to his sound with "Realism 2000" on reinforced...killer tune *snip*and then is the Countdown E.P on Outbreak......sickest tune ever imo...

At the mo, the most recent stuff have lost a bit of evilness the older had, but its still smart music , and yeah, i get his stuff without hearing them

Ahh! Well then I don't feel as though I've missed much in the half a year I haven't been buying DnB records. I really liked his stuff because it sounded so retro, like hands in the air blow your whistle hardcore stuff such as the Realism2000 and the "Megatron" tune on CountdownEP.

I guess he stopped making stuff like this?

:mkay: Not making 'ardkore is bad, M-Kay?

Just had 11 new tracks from the main man drop through the letterbox this morning, absolutely fuckin' ruffneck business.

*has another idea*

Watch dis space......

Back
Top Bottom