Alpha Omega

Caution said:
Just had 11 new tracks from the main man drop through the letterbox this morning, absolutely fuckin' ruffneck business.

*has another idea*

Watch dis space......

:finger2: :finger2: :gun: hateyouhateyouhateyou

Do ya realy have to twist that knife man ? ? !
unless your idea was to share dem tunes with us...or atleast meeee!!!
**not likely flies into GorD's head** :drunk:

GorDo said:
:finger2: :finger2: :gun: hateyouhateyouhateyou

Do ya realy have to twist that knife man ? ? !
unless your idea was to share dem tunes with us...or atleast meeee!!!
**not likely flies into GorD's head** :drunk:

No knife twisting intended mate.

Like I said.....

Watch dis space.....

:)

*YAWN*

Everytime you two bicker my mail box gets a message saying "Something IMPORTANT has happened in this thread which you have been automaticly subscribed to" and then I get here to find that Gordo should have just ignored Cautions attempt to get everyone upset, like I did. Only I get here and theres even more bickering going on. Well done guys.

Don't be bad, Mkay. Just share your new unreleased records via some super high quality MP3s, Mkay. Hmmmmm Kay :mkay:

1992 said:
*YAWN*

Everytime you two bicker my mail box gets a message saying "Something IMPORTANT has happened in this thread which you have been automaticly subscribed to" and then I get here to find that Gordo should have just ignored Cautions attempt to get everyone upset, like I did. Only I get here and theres even more bickering going on. Well done guys.

Don't be bad, Mkay. Just share your new unreleased records via some super high quality MP3s, Mkay. Hmmmmm Kay :mkay:

Kaaaaayyyy......
should i apologize for posting then?
Its just that i get upset when the few lucky ones to get dubs, go on and say:<<yeah, his latest stuff are wicked>>. Stuff that if im lucky i'll hear a low quality clip, and i'll be able to buy after 3 months.
Well, just for you 1992, another irrelevant post. So after you see your mail box, once again youll think that someting important been said, youll check the thread, and prestooo...!!! you get more pissed off...:D:D:D
Caution: still watching dis space. . . . . . . :monkey:

:applause:

Yes Steve, you've really got me sussed out mate. All I really wanted to do was to come on here and make people "upset" because I have aqquired something that they don't have. It's got nothing to do with the fact that I was gonna have a word with him to see if he would be up for me putting some clips up on here in my OWN SPARE TIME so you lot can see what he's up to and what he has forthcoming......

Nice one. ....

:rolleyes:

Welcome back btw.

V Matt said:
Shit, just seen this on another forum :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.streetbeats.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3802

Hope he changes his mind!

shit man he looked serious i was gonna say how much i like his songs too, especially when he's on the more beatsy tip, like with "don't believe it" (which is a bad ass amen structure to throw down on top of anything and tease tease tease!) It's gonna be sad seein him leave. I bet he'll come back though

V Matt said:
Shit, just seen this on another forum :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.streetbeats.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3802

Hope he changes his mind!

jees man..not the best thing to see coming back from ma holidays....crap..although i understand his views bout shit dnb being played while good is overlooked..
im gonna miss that guy, and i respect his move to leave the scene rather than doin music for money :lighter::cry:

Re: Re: Alpha Omega

GorDo said:
im gonna miss that guy, and i respect his move to leave the scene rather than doin music for money :lighter::cry:

chrisfarlydancefeel-EbolaBunny.gif

Yeah, Chris Farley was the man. His basslines were so phat. :boom:

Re: Re: Re: Alpha Omega

1992 said:
chrisfarlydancefeel-EbolaBunny.gif

Yeah, Chris Farley was the man. His basslines were so phat. :boom:
youre sooo funny man. mah stomach hearts.hahahahahahahhahaha
good thing you dont like sex and drugs. obviously there werent any back in 92 huh?

can a mod lock this fukin thread please ? its gone way beyond silly now...

Re: Re: Alpha Omega

GorDo said:
jees man..not the best thing to see coming back from ma holidays....crap..although i understand his views bout shit dnb being played while good is overlooked..

Read the rest of the thread, I think he was just being a drama queen as per usual ;)

Re: Re: Re: Alpha Omega

V Matt said:
Read the rest of the thread, I think he was just being a drama queen as per usual ;)

Me or the alpha omega guy? :p

Back
Top Bottom