Alpha Centuri?????

Really dunno, that's one of the biggest breaks track ever or whatever genre it is.

Never seen any info about it, that's such a shame.. I dunno what Noisia are up to, but they haven't released much this year although they have lots of tracks awaiting to get release.

Maybe on their album?!

One of the standout tracks on the Sub Focus essential mix. The groove on this tune is insane. Only Noisia could do something like this. Hopefully will be on the LP

Really dunno, that's one of the biggest breaks track ever or whatever genre it is.

Never seen any info about it, that's such a shame.. I dunno what Noisia are up to, but they haven't released much this year although they have lots of tracks awaiting to get release.

Maybe on their album?!

I hope its on there album man!

Hahaha, it is so sick that I'm laughing out loud and I dunno really why (maybe because I'm leaving a msg while it is friday night.. errr who knows?) :'(

What a drop!

WHAT A DROP!!!!!

why are we indoors on a friday night?????:confused::confused::rinsed::lamur:

Was waiting for my parents to go on holidays.. but in fact none of my friends are avi tonight & my gf is away for studies.. tough life heh?

Think I'm gonna drink a few beers & wait for my barman friend to get out of his bar :|

Interesting life imo.

Edit: I'm now bouncing on 'One Love' from Da Prodigy with a beer & a cigarette, big tune imfo, that night is getting better & better ; wouhou.. :/
I hear people screaming outside, are they having more fun than me? I wonder.

Last edited:
Was waiting for my parents to go on holidays.. but in fact none of my friends are avi tonight & my gf is away for studies.. tough life heh?

Think I'm gonna drink a few beers & wait for my barman friend to get out of his bar :|

Interesting life imo.

im with my misses in my flat and am gunna get an eary night...........

Interesting Life to. lol

planets.gif

alphacentauri.gif

twin_paradox.gif

Back
Top Bottom