Alongside the 'Thanks' button...

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
should be a

"YOU DISGUST ME" button...

as a few times ive noticed bad posts.. which need peoples disgust...

:clown:

:not_worthSDM
:not_worthTripleM

D-Tektiv

VIP Junglist
That would be nice, but some people would thrive off that kind of attention, of gettin' more and more "you disgust me" hits...might encourage certain peeps on here even more in some ways...maybe they should set a limit and after so many "you disgust me" hits, it's auto ban, FOR LIFE, not come back in a bit and start all over with the same nonsense as I've already seen in my short time on these forums...

Gumby

VIP Junglist
nah, we dont want this forum to get a negative vibe (although i do understand why we might occasionally want to use it) :D

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
but some people would thrive off that kind of attention, of gettin' more and more "you disgust me" hits......
.......... forum to get a negative vibe
this is true... would of been fun tho!

maybe 5 "You Disgust Me" hits gets you a week ban :p they it won't be so fun to getting them!

plus someone people are gunna get thanked, for a post they might be posting to annoy people.... lol

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
I think its a crap idea, cos if you have a reason not to like a thread, let em know why ..otehrwise move onto teh next thread..job done

should be a button u can press like the disgust button that restricts the user to 1 post a day aha that wud be better, but make it like a set number of you disust me votes, if ya get me, then we get less shite from them people

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
A post kitten picture button is what is needed. Maybe with a "LETS ALL JUST GET ALONG...

..you C@NTS"