A'llo this is spam (joke)

Sentinel [AF]

Mr. Grumpy
haha.

Well not rightly sure how to introduce oneself without a bit of spam as to link my soundcloud or my website would still be considered advertising.

Anyway onto the introduction.

I am Lee 'Sentinel' Clarke & I run alternatingfrequencies which is also a forum / indie label (3+ years).
I have also helped out with liquicity (forum) & few other places & labels.

I have been dabbling in music production on & off for around 4 years now.
Mostly ambient/down-tempo & trip-hop but I have made a few liquid/chilled dnb tracks ;)

I am strictly a Reason user as I prefer using hardware but haven't got hardware money atm (haha) I use Presonus Studio One as my secondary DAW. (mostly for cutting/glitch vst & checking levels with voxengo spec an)

If I am being honest then I signed up on here really to promote & find new artists for our label (see if can find post amongst all others in advertisements board titled "Looking For Artist / Music For AF Label") - bloody pain this no advertising in introduction.

For links, contacts & anything else just click on my banner (signature) as you can find our soundcloud, youtube, aim, email, dropbox & loads of other stuff on the linked page :)

Cheers from Alternating Frequencies Audio Project Team

Edit: why can't I upload/link an avatar !?

100 posts to add an avatar - bloody hell.

what's you signature about !?

one of my friends got signed to freak recordings the other month :)
having said that it was well deserved methinks. + he's always dj'n at dylan's therapy sessions events around uk too.

yeah but you should see what happens when you hit 500 and after that 1000. stuffs gonna splode.

the quote is from some american bellend troll on the forum that didnt believe dylan was doing therapy sessions. i found it hilarious to dispute such a thing.

my friend says it's always an epic night at therapy I don't live in uk so no idea myself personally.

btw friend is going under alias of Fortitude used to be KZSS.

He's also one of members of our label which is good as he knows his dark / neuro stuff unlike me :D

Back
Top Bottom