muzzadj

VIP Junglist
http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=XONEDB2

XONEDB2.JPG

WANT!

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
The forum's lost it's passion for them a bit. I think it's all about the DJM something or other I haven't been keeping tabs I'll be honest.

What do you think of mine? Definitely looks sexier in the dark...

nuo4_5.jpg

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
wondered, as with the DB4, why it doesnt have a 4 band eq like its older relative, the xone series.....

Fire starter

VIP Junglist
lol!!

that mixer looks hench tho. recently had the pleasure of playing out on a A&H 92, didnt like that it doesnt have a cue/mix fader - this one has it so .. bigness!

I hate it when I have to play out with that shitty mixer. I mix in my headphones normally so when I get there and there's no cue/mix control I get so ragefaced.jpeg

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
lol!!

that mixer looks hench tho. recently had the pleasure of playing out on a A&H 92, didnt like that it doesnt have a cue/mix fader - this one has it so .. bigness!

......Yeah it does

The filters look like they are in a bit of an awkward place tho, both right next to each other, could be tricky for a filter switch
(Trying to pick holes in it so I can feel good about myself not owning one)

Last edited:

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
......Yeah it does

The filters look like they are in a bit of an awkward place tho, both right next to each other, could be tricky for a filter switch
(Trying to pick holes in it so I can feel good about myself not owning one)

It could work even better, they're no closer than the EQ knobs

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
It could work even better, they're no closer than the EQ knobs

Possible, just thought with the 92 they were pretty much in the perfect location, other than the headphone jack getting a tiny bit in the way but all in all was pretty flawless imo

D Double U

FQ Sessions
VIP Junglist
I think you must be confused man...92s have it right above the jack...

62s dont have a cue fade however using wizardry and a shit load of effort you can do it through the aux sends...gay though...

Top Bottom