For Sale Allen & Heath Xone 22 Mixer For Sale //OFFERS WELCOME//

DJ Della

Della Beats
Havent had this for too long, around 7/8 months and works perfectly fine. Only reason i want to sell is because im looking to move to a 3-channel USB mixer on a reasonable budget...any suggestions for that welcome aswell (currently looking at the Citronic PRO-3).

Tech Spec
2 channels
4 inputs
3 band channel EQ with full kill
Gain controls
High quality replaceable crossfader with curve options
Master / split cue Headphone monitoring options
'Next to Channel' accurate LED level monitoring
Balanced XLR master outputs
RCA booth output
RCA record output
Effects loop/send & return
Legendary A&H xone filter effect:
Hi / low-pass filter option
Frequency sweep
Mild / wild Resonance options
Individual channel filter assign
Universal voltage power supply (works anywhere in the World)
Gun-Metal grey finish

Seriously guys you could snap up a bargain here, i purchased for £295 not too long ago, i have all of the original packaging and it is not damaged in the slightest. Still need to look at how much postage will be but before then offer away.. and be serious :)

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

I can take pictures as well, just don't have a camera to hand right now.

---------- Post added at 15:29 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

Im also advertising on dnbforum prior to anywhere else, so if nobody goes for it; it will go up on eBay and tbf, you will probably get a much better deal on here

£200 including p+p is as low as im gonna budge right now, the mixer is in mint condition and will come in its original state as when i bought it, i can't let it go for half price...even if it is second-hand.

considering you can now pick one up brand new for £250 I think £150 including P&P is more than a fair offer

considering you can now pick one up brand new for £250 I think £150 including P&P is more than a fair offer

Where did you find that price? As the only site i have found with it at that price is out of stock and everywhere else is £295 inc VAT

---------- Post added at 12:42 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

Is this still available?

Yes, to serious buyers only

I'd be willing to pay £200 delivered, or a slightly lower price if collected as I'm only in Luton, i've tried to find a way to PM on here but couldn't so please email me at j_scottow@hotmail.com

I have sent you a PM on here, so just have a look in your inbox

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

Boom!

http://www.studiospares.com/dj-mixers/allen+heath-xone-22-dj-mixer/invt/269250/?source=215_4

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ONE_22_XONE_22_2_Channel_Professional_DJ.html

Shipping works out about £50 for the second one, which brings the total to around £250

So I stand by my previous offer of £150 including p&p

Ok Fair enough dude, but i still believe that with the condition that this mixer is in, it is not worth selling for that low

Back
Top Bottom