Allen and Heath xone 92 Grey

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Has anyone got one?
and is it worth the grand that it costs?
Im literally on the verge of getting it.......
wanted some feedback

Had a go on one, wicked bit of kit but i couldn't use it to its full potential as i didn't know what a lot of stuff did on it! Im sure with a bit of a play around you will figure it out though and be loving it

the only thing i dont like with these is the power button is on the back. its the only reason i didn't get one.
1000£ is a lot but i think you'll get your moneys worth out of it!

my mixer sits flush in my deck stand, wouldn't be able to turn it off

No need for the bedroom imo, a 62 would suffice anyday. If you are guna use it for gigs and parties then maybe but it's more of a club mixer. Plus the filter pots are in a gay place compared to the 62 IMO, way to much if you're only guna use 2/3 decks.. If you are guna have MCs over on the regular might be worth but even then the Record out doesnt have the MCs channels linked to it! Pretty gay!

No need for the bedroom imo, a 62 would suffice anyday. If you are guna use it for gigs and parties then maybe but it's more of a club mixer. Plus the filter pots are in a gay place compared to the 62 IMO, way to much if you're only guna use 2/3 decks.. If you are guna have MCs over on the regular might be worth but even then the Record out doesnt have the MCs channels linked to it! Pretty gay!

The faders on the 62 look a bit gash tho like indented switches, and surely if im paying 700, for the 62 might aswell get the 92 for the extra 200..... even if its just for the colour match and the fancy faceplate.
doesnt the 62 have split cue either?
Agree on the filter location tho

62 does have a split cue. The faders make no difference to mixing whatsoever. Plus the 92 isnt £900 anywhere ive looked, and if £200 isnt a lot of money then buy one, most people dont even have that for a mixer to start with!

I dont think its very good for electronics when you just keep turning them off at the socket

62 does have a split cue. The faders make no difference to mixing whatsoever. Plus the 92 isnt £900 anywhere ive looked, and if £200 isnt a lot of money then buy one, most people dont even have that for a mixer to start with!

sorry £968 then!
So I guess what your trying to say is that its pretty much the same as the 62 then?
£200 isnt that much on the grand scheme of things, as what ive lernt from buying dj equiptment is that if you really want quality you need to fork out for it. If by paying £968 will result in me NEVER having to buy another mixer again, then it seems like a good idea.
plus the matching colour scheme! is allways a bonus

The 92 only has a few more things that can be deemed as useful for mixing dnb imo. 2 separate filters, which to be honest no one uses different ones on different channels. 2 resonance pots, again useless as it makes the tracks unbalanced so on is enough, unless you have 4 hands? Upto you dude but the 62 is built just as well and presonally after owning one and using a 92 a fair few times its gotta be a 62 for me. I can afford the 92 but personally dont see the point for home use.

The 92 only has a few more things that can be deemed as useful for mixing dnb imo. 2 separate filters, which to be honest no one uses different ones on different channels. 2 resonance pots, again useless as it makes the tracks unbalanced so on is enough, unless you have 4 hands? Upto you dude but the 62 is built just as well and presonally after owning one and using a 92 a fair few times its gotta be a 62 for me. I can afford the 92 but personally dont see the point for home use.
Cool I'll bear that in mind then

my housemate has a 92 and i love it to bits, another of my mates has a 62 and my only real beef with it is the bass EQs, if you turn them hard left it cuts out a greater range of frequencies and to a greater extent than the 92 which i personally find really annoying, i found if you want a track to be sitting in the back of a mix but still want it to have some presence you can't kill the bass completely you have to leave it around 9 o clock, whilst on the 92 you can kill it totally without taking too much out

Back
Top Bottom