All tokers - check this!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by pinhead, Apr 2, 2003.

1. pinhead

pinhead Member

Marijuana to be named "Tolerated, Legal" Substance in US by April 2003!
    It was Leaked out to us by a reliable source from the Department of Justice and a few colleagues in the Local DEA that the raids of Operation pipe dream on February 24th of this year will be argued and won by the plaintiffs as a violation of civil rights and a violation of trade commission law. Due to the fact that there was no authorization nor vote to the altering of the current "paraphernalia" laws and descriptions which deem the Items illegal now. Further more the plaintiffs in these cases will also with their legal advisors argue for the tolerating of what now is an illegal substance "Marijuana" The department of justice and United States Trade Board along with several DEA offices have been reported as deciding that more attention should be given to illegal drugs that are that of a chemical base and that are "man-made" as opposed to that of "natural" or "organic" substances. We have obtained records now that state that the reform will take place in April of 2003 and that the substance "Marijuana" will be catorgarized and a "Tolerated" and "Legal" substance somewhat similar to laws of that presented and passed in other countries. The document and new alteration of the "Marijuana" Law came about when a mass opposing to the "war" on drugs was presented to the United States trade board as a quote "Waste of money, extreme and absorbive overspending" So the reform was presented and unofficially passed but will be official this April 2003, However it is going to be passed under what the Department of Justice calls "in the dark" passing, meaning it will not be a publicly announced alteration until approximately 2 weeks after the actual passing is approved. However it will be in Effect and operative in April 2003. So this is a huge Victory in the movement and Although some details are still pending The bottom line from our sources is that "Marijuana is as good as Legal and we have finally caught up to other countries". So smoke Up People the light can now be Seen at the end of the Tunnel!! Look for some more on this next week.--Patriot Press,Wash. DC
    :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:Holy shit!

2. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

Yey!!!:spliff: We should meet on the day they announce it officialy, in the centre of London for a smoke, to see whether its actually ok to smoke in public:D

3. DJ-SKA

DJ-SKA New Member

Err, that's pretty crazy stuff there right out of the blue. I read about a public vote in Nevada pretty recently about legalizing posession of OUNCES of weed for personal use. Lost tho. Stupid Americans. If that sort of thing happened here, it would win by a landslide Im sure.
    Still, all good news IS good news when it comes to MJ. Will keep the ear to the ground!

4. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

that wouldnt be too smart.. because he said in the US didnt he? so i dont think doing in the UK would be smart

5. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

Nah, the Brits always do whatever the American Daddy does, so there you go....:D

6. Balki

Balki New Member

I'll believe it when i see it.... but good god do i wish i'll see it

7. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

what the problem is tho with this is that in the good ol' us of a the barstards tend to have different laws in different states so for example if you went to alaska you could smoke weed all day but if you went to say missisipi (if that is a state?) and ba given the death sentence!!!

america is fuked up !!

8. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

To say the least. Did you know that in Kentucky its required by law to have a bath at least once a year? And in California (I think), its illegal to give cigars to pets? Strange.

9. shoebox

shoebox huh

ok.. um it's may now.. is it legal yet?