all time favourite producer/label

hmmm its a hard one but id say goldie and ed rush and optical
without them dnb wouldnt be what it is today

also goldie is the master of the pad and synth..so much emotion in his tracks

labels fairly easy itd be ram or virus.
but producer is to hard to choose!
so many gooduns!

had a little fink an my fav artists would hab to be ram trilogy mainly for beastman and mind overload 1 of my most fav tunes ever!!!!

producer = break.

probably without a doubt. there's not many tunes i hear by him i don't like in some way. he's one of the most consisntant producers around. and i think he can flip the script and turn his hand to a LOT of different styles if he really wanted to. like, he can make jump up without it being jump up, and he can pull of liquid without it acutally being liquid. and he'll rip you a new arsehole without you even knowing.

the geezer is just shit hot.

label wise. it's a toughy. a real tough one.
i'm going to have to get back to you on that one.

RAM RAM RAM!!!!

producer is hard one!!

mine has changed from

Bad company
Dillinja
Pendulum
Subfocus

Overall the tunes that have got the biggest reaction from me and make the hairs on my neck stand up is........... Pendulum (old)

Easy, the labels Ram, that's a no brainer for me...

Producer is well difficult though innit, real difficult, fuck knows really!

Metalheadz
Ram
Sub Base
GLO
Moving Shadow
Full Cycle
V
Dope Dragon

Too many good producers to mention

The True Playaz group (frontline/ganja/liqweed/tek....etc)

2 many producers to mention I cant pick1

producer = break.

probably without a doubt. there's not many tunes i hear by him i don't like in some way. he's one of the most consisntant producers around. and i think he can flip the script and turn his hand to a LOT of different styles if he really wanted to. like, he can make jump up without it being jump up, and he can pull of liquid without it acutally being liquid. and he'll rip you a new arsehole without you even knowing.

the geezer is just shit hot.

label wise. it's a toughy. a real tough one.
i'm going to have to get back to you on that one.

I agree with Break as fav producer 100%.
I play alot of stuff off of smaller, lesser known labels but as far as top to bottom quality I'd say Moving Shadow or Ren Hardware

Back
Top Bottom