all time favourite producer/label

The thing i love about haedz is that they stay true, consistant and strong whilst . Not following fads and fashion like other labels even labels like V, Ram, Playaz arent what they were IMO but Headz can always be relied on.. Its the one label that i would buy the release on it without even hearing it cos i know it would be quality. In the dictionary next to Drum n Bass there would be a pic of the Headz logo! I honestly cant think of another label that has been so damn consistant for so long.

damn, i've been thinking about this all day and i'd have to say

favourite label is ninja tune (doesn't have to be dnb does it?)

but i don't actually have a massive all time favourite producer because my taste can change, or a producer doesn't keep evolving

The thing i love about haedz is that they stay true, consistant and strong whilst . Not following fads and fashion like other labels even labels like V, Ram, Playaz arent what they were IMO but Headz can always be relied on.. Its the one label that i would buy the release on it without even hearing it cos i know it would be quality. In the dictionary next to Drum n Bass there would be a pic of the Headz logo! I honestly cant think of another label that has been so damn consistant for so long.

FACKIN WORD!:rslayer:

spot on mate, can always rely on goldie & metalheadz to keep true to their style and high standards of production

..im sorta getting to a point where im not 100% on my tastes in dnb - i really cant help but dig it fucking nasty (eg; freak, offkey, ohm, sinuous... etc i could go on and on!) but my all time favorite label would have to be Renegade Hardware.. but maybe not of late, ahhaha - so many good past releases, fingers crossed for plenty more quality to come!
favorite producer at the moment, either Audio or Raiden... thats the shit that floats my boat & its not too formulative a little different than the other chaff thats being pumped right out at the moment..

favourite label would be hospital, favourite artist, thats a tough one, logistics or commix

you know, I'd go with logistics myself he just churns out epic track after track. Reality checkpoint has some phat drum programming I bought the cd, sounds like it could be where dnb is going in the future

also gotta love ram records and digital soundboy

Back
Top Bottom