For me at the moment its definately

1.Zinc
2.Andy C
3.Hype

MC's
1.FUN-STA
2.DET
3.Fearless

This is based on time in the game,appearances etc. and how well they have played when I have seen them!

Ron
Finn
Devious D
Randall

Tune - studio 2 - dirty games.

I dont really listen to much jungle anymore (y) except my lil bro's stuff - Allied on Sinuous Records

noway!! the best ever MC has to b HYPER D
2mgtMjYcb1.jpg

R I P

HELP PLEASE!!

heya everyone. right ill be honest i dont have a clue about d'n'b, i like pendulum atm and well i want more tunes just like um so if anyone got some suggestions on what the ppl n songs r called then that would be wkd, thank's xx

Eze mr G..... Yeah i used to got to Reincarnation @ kings hall in Hernbay.. also saw him up Vogue's (club jungle in Sittingbourne) i think... where u from??

I used to be resident at Jungle Soundclash @Vogues in Sittingbourne. I remember Pooch aswell aint seen him in years, i think he went down the Happy Hardcore road when the original hardcore scene properly started to splinter between the happy stuff & darkside jungle.

Back on topic:

Most important MC's of all time:
GQ & Stevie Hyper D

Most important DJs
Fabio & Grooverider
Randall
Andy C

the only truly incredible mc's in my mind were GQ(who from 92-96 couldnt be touched) and mc rage(moose gets a nod too)
the rest just yell over tunes including the two above nowadays

aphrodite, m beat, acen, baby d, goldie, doc scott, bizzy b, jack smooth, and dj dextrous run tings back in the day

everything since 97 sounds like it is made by the same guy(ed rush and nico), maybe im jaded but i just dont see any real innovation or true creativity with the new stuff

Re: HELP PLEASE!!

heya everyone. right ill be honest i dont have a clue about d'n'b, i like pendulum atm and well i want more tunes just like um so if anyone got some suggestions on what the ppl n songs r called then that would be wkd, thank's xx

look for 'ram records' stuff - nice intro to dnb

(sub focus especially these days)

plus TC, DILLINJA -very accessible

My fav producers/djs are Ram trilogy, xample, subfocus,
ed rush & optical and matrix & futurebound not forgetting the don mampi swift!

top djS:are randall, kenny ken soundclash champion of champions. swanne. brian g, brockie.
mc's: mostly the older mc's such as moose & five-0, fearless, bass, dett, fats, flux and the man like the GQ. That was when it was more about the music and not the mc chatting shit over the whole tune.ie shabba and skibba. now the tunes have changed you have to have an mc to make them sound good. they can't stand up on there own.

Top five DJs

1, Randall
2, Bukem
3, Bailey
4, Ray Keith
5, Ratty

Mcs, Conrad ,GQ and Mc flux (This guy comes out with some of the crazyest lyrics l have ever heard).

Back
Top Bottom