All these UFO sightings in the UK

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
basically the fuckers have just taken they first hit of DMT, seen a load of aliens cruising up in thier crib and been like "wtf i r just seen an alien ya"

bull shit, although i do believe in another existance, just pisses me off when the fuckers actually try and seem convincing.

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
played them some dnb on my ipod and they brought me straight back, dont think they liked it much, mr c's mixing skills musta been too much

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
hmmm i smell bullshit!!!!!

its funny ppl love to believe in aliens an the end of the world nearing etc all that just makes me laugh, funny how dummbed down every1 is from media, make u believe anything as long as they word it/back it up with 'proof' :lol:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
hmmm i smell bullshit!!!!!

its funny ppl love to believe in aliens an the end of the world nearing etc all that just makes me laugh, funny how dummbed down every1 is from media, make u believe anything as long as they word it/back it up with 'proof' :lol:
Thats something a bodysnatcher would say....

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
watch ur bak smarty, there onto u now. if u have any strange 'dreams' soon dont blame me lol

ide think twice aswel about your girlfriend they couldve already switched her with a alien clone, extracting samples from u, eiiiiiiiiiiiiiwwwwwwwww!