All the 7s

im into your tunes bro-you always got a fresh sound to your stuff
not really into the drumline on this one mang seems a little underdeveloped
love the vocoded sample and the steam engine sound - fukin nice
atmos werk well - gotta a good feel just the drums are eh-imo
bigups mang i always like checkin your shit
respect

yea i like this tune dude, i lke all ya tunes, just need ta play with your drums a lil but, not quite there with the drums, this only my opinion. tight production otherwise bro

i think the intro is way to long but the soundz are cool...

The drums stay pritty much the same all the way through the track.... pritty boring

good idea though you could really make this into a banger wid some work and some growling rock vocals and some cool drum work :))))) big ups!!!!

I really like Mako thats a choon no.3 on your play list!!!!!!

Last edited:
i think the intro is way to long but the soundz are cool...

The drums stay pritty much the same all the way through the track.... pritty boring

good idea though you could really make this into a banger wid some work and some growling rock vocals and some cool drum work :))))) big ups!!!!

I really like Mako thats a choon no.3 on your play list!!!!!!

jo slap me m8! im such a muppet! i was listening to MAKO II when i made these commets.... thats the first song that plays on ya list init......

okay All the 7s

again this song sounds very tame compared to MAKO ? mate MAKO as energy !!! boh!

Very nice track mate, theres nothing i can really fault! Im loving it all, especially the kind of subtle but grimey bass (y) Good job.

EDIT: Oops! I listened to mako, I'l listen to all the 7's tommorow mate, im off, take it easy (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom