Skeptical - Instant Reflex - Exit
Fracture and Chimpo - From Early (Fracture's Reduction Mix) - Metalheadz
Pessimist and Understate - Hypnosis
Mark System - Optix - Exit
Roygreen and Protone - Homeground - Demand
Mark System - Final Approach - Exit
Notion - Sawshark - Cylon
DJ Rashad - Feelin' - Teklife

This looks fantastic - a heathy amount of Cylon in there too, don't think I've seen any members mixes with any of that LP in yet

Wattup afek. Another smasher mang. Loved both sides of bounce absolutely killed both of those mixes. Rip n dip with deadline I quite liked that one as well. Some tunes I haven't heard so thanks for that and will be picking those up ha ha. I liked hearing you mix some more of the straight dnb tunes if u wanna call it that. But the halftime is your bread and butter mang. Loved it and as always will be checking the next one !

Wattup afek. Another smasher mang. Loved both sides of bounce absolutely killed both of those mixes. Rip n dip with deadline I quite liked that one as well. Some tunes I haven't heard so thanks for that and will be picking those up ha ha. I liked hearing you mix some more of the straight dnb tunes if u wanna call it that. But the halftime is your bread and butter mang. Loved it and as always will be checking the next one !
Haha, yeah I'm definitely better mixing half time. Thanks for the listen. I'm gonna check out your birthday mix today. It seems right up my alley.

Also, Mark System - Optix is the best tune I've heard in years. As a dj, it's almost impossible to give it justice.

Back
Top Bottom