ALL THAT JAZZ VIP

ha dont think u'll see it mate

Fresh did a stomping set with shit loads of VIP tunes of planet monday @ a one nation event last april, cant remember wot it was called but it was at ali pali and i aint heard em anywhere else since, dont know bout any1 else
doubt any of em will be seen by the general public

ha dont think u'll see it mate

Fresh did a stomping set with shit loads of VIP tunes of planet monday @ a one nation event last april, cant remember wot it was called but it was at ali pali and i aint heard em anywhere else since, dont know bout any1 else
doubt any of em will be seen by the general public

Same old story, gotta be big to get the tunes. I like the VIP...Friction & Andy C play it too I think?!

The origional is phat, but I'm not into the VIP - this the one with the "Bass... Rythm..." vocal intro right?

Fresh is primarily a producer so I'm sure he makes bare remixes of all of his tunes - most of which will never see the light of day!

Saw Friction double drop this with bacteria rmx. Place went off!!! I love the original on the i pod but I don't really mix it.
:miss_rep:

thats the radio mix i think, the one on escape to planet monday

tiny little bit wrong there mate, the album version is only about 2.30 mins long and the release on v had a longer version with the voxcal mix on one side and a dub mix on the other
all of them say "bass, rhythm.." somehwere in it

Back
Top Bottom