All systems online.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
A royal prince got married or something..to be honest I wasnt paying attention. And we lost a boxing legend. Apart from that not much...

And of course there's the remenants of the troll convention we had in the general section yesterday still stringing along nicely.

You cool Sep? How's Oslo?

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
A royal prince got married or something..to be honest I wasnt paying attention. And we lost a boxing legend. Apart from that not much...

And of course there's the remenants of the troll convention we had in the general section yesterday still stringing along nicely.

You cool Sep? How's Oslo?

what the fuck is "the general section"?!?

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
It's our national holiday today, so naturally I'm celebrating the national spirit of freedom with my new flatmates and this other guy.

And my cats are here too.

And it's all pretty awesome.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ray sparra proved only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the latter

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I thought Einstein came up with the finite / infinite model of the universe?

Or something?

Like, if you go off in one direction for a long enough time, eventually you'll find yourself in the same spot where you started...

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
Einstein found the concept of a dynamic universe, but didn't want to believe it because of some God character and his non-changing book talks.