All sounds electric 2

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Kasra.

Hi all

Heres some info - sound clips to follow on the brand new Critical site very soon

critcd002.gif

CAT NO : CRITLP002/ CRITCD002
TITLE : ALL SOUNDS ELECTRIC 2
RELEASE DATE : NOVEMBER 2008
FORMATS : 3 X 10” VINYL / 2 x CD

Critical music is a UK drum n bass label releasing some of the freshest breaks and beats around. Created and nurtured by Kasra, the imprint has gone from strength to strength over the past 5 years and with a white hot release schedule for 2008 continues to move at breakneck speed.

This year we have released tracks by Spectrasoul, Survival and Bungle plus the first ever Critical EP - Critical Sound Volume I - featuring the awesome talents of Break, Loxy, Lomax & Kasra and hot new signing Inside Info

Last year All Sounds Electric Volume 1 reset the benchmark for quality drum and bass projects as one of the strongest bespoke compilation albums to hit the shelves in a long while.– Slamming tracks from the likes of Calibre, Break, Silent Witness (among others) all housed in beautiful packaging meant that admiration from both critics and fans alike made the album one of the scenes success stories.

So to keep the momentum rolling we are proud to give you the inside scoop on the second instalment. Once again the vinyl package will be 3 x 10" available in a lovingly created box and the second format will be a double CD featuring the 6 tracks from the vinyl package along with 14 exclusive tracks from some of the scene’s established and rising stars.

VINYL TRACKLISTING:

A. Vicious Circle – Access All Areas /
B. Inside Info – Sound Was Golden /
C. Marcus Intalex –Don’t Sleep /
D. Q Project – Metapyzikz /
E. Silent Witness & Sirius – Proceed /
F. Apex – Locked On

CD TRACKLISTING:
CD 1
1 Vicious Circle – Access All Areas / 2 Inside Info – Sound Was Golden /
3 Marcus Intalex –Don’t Sleep / 4 Q Project – Metapyzikz /
5 Silent Witness & Sirius – Proceed / 6 Apex – Locked On / 7 Cern – Lucid State / 8 Data & Nebulus – Geometry / 9 Eveson – Naughty /
10 Icicle – Late Hours VIP
CD 2
1 Inside Info – Clover / 2 Lomax – Come And See /
3 Nymfo – Cybernetic Disorder / 4 S.P.Y. – New Beginning /
5 State Of Mind – Attention Deficit / 6 The Funktion – Get Up / 7 Trei – Too High / 8 Data – Hydrogen / 9 Inside Info – Delinquent /
10 Loxy & Naibu – Hajime VIP

WHAT THE PRESS HAS TO SAY ABOUT CRITICAL:

”One of the most talented A&R men in the industry” – ATM

“Carlsberg don’t make drum and bass labels, but if they did…Kasra would tell them to stop = Critical has it covered.”– KNOWLEDGE

AND WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT AND HOW THEY RATED ALL SOUNDS ELECTRIC 1:

***** - IDJ

***** - ATM – ”Incredibly good drum and bass.”

***** - KNOWLEDGE – ”Ridiculous – one of Knowledge Magazine’s albums of 2007.”

***** - MIXMAG – ”The best drum and bass label to emerge in years.”

:not_worth

Hey that's my line. haha. But worthy of this thread.

:word:

I'm gonna make love to this LP and the Break one on Symmetry.

sorry mate, it made me larf when i saw it a few weeks ago, and i did cum yesterday and needed pants after this thread... you should patten it... :rslayer:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
MUST BUY THE VINYL, IT'S SICK.
EVERYONE LOVES AS 10"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom