ALL SET/TAPEPACK REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE!

Even though I've only just left, as soon as anyone can get the innovation in the dam sets, would be greatly appreciated!! :D

Might be a while, I was after some sets as soon as they were done as they released the CD's like 10 minutes after the set has finished, but like always they didn't release the sets I wanted and had sold out of the S.P.Y one.

Looking for a specific andy c set skiba start to finish.

Were talking 1997 minimum????? more like 98-99 - 2000 max

This was the intro - btw this drops on side b (personal fav track) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvON8XmxMI - intro was i do believe - Moving Fusion - Teh beginning. Cant forget a set like that man, neway it was an orange coloured tape back and skibbas "opening" words were "right time to ride it, right, like, professionals inside"

Ok i BE begging, do ur stuff, ive looked EVERYWHERE for it!

DJ FRESH / SHABBA / ZINC & PRESHA SET PLEASE

HI IM LOOKING FOR A SLAMMIN VINYL SET THAT HAS DJ FRESH/MC SHABBA AT THE START AND THEN HAS DJ ZINC, MC PRESHA & SHABBA AT THE END I RECKON ITS ABOUT 2005/6 DONT KNOW FOR SURE!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT EVENT IT WAS AND ILL TRY AND BUY IT IF I CANT GET THE SET ON HERE AINT FUSSED JUST KNOW THAT ITS A WICKED COUPLE OF SETS AND CANT FIND THEM FOR LOVE NOR MONEY!! PLEASE HELP THANX!!

NEW MIX

TRACKLISTING

SO SPECIAL - ORIGINAL SIN
>>
SENSAI - BAD MEMORY
>>
MAJISTRATE - INSIDE
>>
MAJISTRATE & DJ PLEASURE - NO WAY OUT
>>
ORIGINAL SIN - COOL KIDZ
>>
ORIGINAL SIN - MONSTER
>>
SERUM & NORTHERN LIGHTS - BAD BOYS (SERIAL KILLAZ REMIX)
>>
SUB ZERO & JAYDAN - THE WEAKNESS
>>
HEIST - THE VERDICT
>>
MAJISTRATE & LOGAN D - CAR JACKIN
>>
GUV - GANGSTA
>>
DJ ALPHA - TAKE CARE
>>
ORIGINAL SIN - MOVE
>>
SUB ZERO & JAYDAN - BRAINFREEZE
>>
TC - TAP HO

FROM ME TO U.....
Let me know what you think..

http://www.mediafire.com/?xhljgr6bvs96wdh

need the extended version. had it a couple years back, it was at least 16-20 mins if i remember rightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
i`m new to the thread. All i need is ID or the whole mix of DREAM FREQUENCY Live @t Dance Paradise 12 february 1994 at Marine Parade, Yarmouth. Here's a cut from his set... damn so good tracks!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi
im looking for:- one nation - clash of the titans bank holiday sunday 26th august 2007 packs the is a thread about these but the links are down
does anyone have any links of ideas where to get it from
thanks

looking for dj dazee and mc joe peng from dovotion new years eve cia in cardiff 95/96 or 96/97. anybody got audio for this??

Does anyone have the whole Pure Science pack from 1999? i found most of downloads but their mostly Megaupload links

Back
Top Bottom