ALL SET/TAPEPACK REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE!

anyone get thier hand on Dreamscape millennium cd pack! Looking for the mickey finn with GQ set, absolute rinseout........

any help wud be a bonus!

Does anyone have DJ Hype ( 3 Decks ) from ACCELERATED Culture 2001, the tape chewed up years ago an been looking for it for ages so would be much apriciated if anyone has it if they could upload it.
Will up some of my collection as soon as i get a chance.

Yes i have that tapepack still, will up soon, does anyone have the hype set from accelerated culture 4? its hype on one side zinc on the other.

ezzzz ppl could any1 upload on media fire the nicky b set and mickey finn and darren jay set from bassman bday bash 06 and send me in pm plz ?? thanks alot

Looking for One Nation @ Bristol Academy 15-07-06.
Specifically Mampi and Andy C, but the rest are welcome too.

Last edited:
Your probably right mate about the rave,but there is a studio mix called 'The Vision' too,it has 3 CD's/tapes....d'n'b,hardcore and old skool....i have it too.

Mickey Finn Univers Big Love 93

Anyone got a link to this bad boy oldskool mix.

Mickey Finn Univers Big Love 93

Thanks in Advance

Does any anyone have Andy C & Zinc @ global gathering 03 set, starts with a dnb mix of some house/trancey anthem, fearless shabba on the mic - started to download from limewire time ago but only got 2 mins worth .. screwin.

Back
Top Bottom