ALL PROMOTERS READ HERE PUH-LEASE!!

LittleMrsChaos

Hey all - hope having a better day then I LOL

To all promoters and those who want to be kept up to date with what's going on in Anger Land...due to either a power cut or my cat being a spy and putting virus's into my computer while I sleep (possible) - I have lost some contacts from the last few months, emails, and some itineraries...Many can be saved but to make things a bit easier for me (PLEASE!!!! THIS SUCKS SO BAD) Can promoters please email me at angermanagementuk@btinternet.com and I can save you all safe and sound in the bosom of another folder (where the cat will never find it) and maybe have a life for the rest of this week LOL...also any important information that I should have from any of you - would suggest you send me again..I am so so so sorry for any inconvienance to you guys and gals...but at least be thankful you ain't in my shoes today LOL

Thaaaaaank yooou!!
xxxx Robyn @ Anger Management
angermanagementuk@btinternet.com

LittleMrsChaos said:
Hey all - hope having a better day then I LOL

To all promoters and those who want to be kept up to date with what's going on in Anger Land...due to either a power cut or my cat being a spy and putting virus's into my computer while I sleep (possible) - I have lost some contacts from the last few months, emails, and some itineraries...Many can be saved but to make things a bit easier for me (PLEASE!!!! THIS SUCKS SO BAD) Can promoters please email me at angermanagementuk@btinternet.com and I can save you all safe and sound in the bosom of another folder (where the cat will never find it) and maybe have a life for the rest of this week LOL...also any important information that I should have from any of you - would suggest you send me again..I am so so so sorry for any inconvienance to you guys and gals...but at least be thankful you ain't in my shoes today LOL

Thaaaaaank yooou!!
xxxx Robyn @ Anger Management
angermanagementuk@btinternet.com
Stuck at the top Mrs Chaos, hope you get everything back to normal ASAP (y) :teeth: :love:

sdm said:
Stuck at the top Mrs Chaos, hope you get everything back to normal ASAP (y) :teeth: :love:

Thank you sweetie!!!! Bless you for all your help LOL Honestly it makes me want to take a very blunt object to this computer..I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight and it involves a computer room, the cloak of night, a black crew neck and zoro mask, and a flame thrower.....

xxxx

LittleMrsChaos said:
Thank you sweetie!!!! Bless you for all your help LOL Honestly it makes me want to take a very blunt object to this computer..I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight and it involves a computer room, the cloak of night, a black crew neck and zoro mask, and a flame thrower.....

xxxx
SOunds like you got it covered, if you need a hand I'll grab the keys for my JCB yo!

cap%20comp%20jcb%20large.jpg

Mash'op :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom