jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
My style is strictly old school in a Run DMC style

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
they are getting brighter too, i once had too put on my bret the himan hart visors to talk to some schmuck

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
it's all a bit too - four to the floor/ happy hardcore/ whistles/glow sticks/ look at my loud clothes aren't i visually loud - for me.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
black loafers/ black jeans/ black silk shirt (half unbuttoned for the ladies)/ black leather jacket/ black ray bans/ black car = the win

respekanize

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
i just wear black stuff.
sometimes grey.

practical clothing really...practical in feltham is clothing suitable for jumping fences and running...also free movement incase you get into a scuffle.
when i used to skate i wore jeans and that because i didnt really get into fights or have to run from police ect...

although i have matured recently and dont do anything unnecessary but do occaisionally get into fights

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i just wear black stuff.
sometimes grey.

practical clothing really...practical in feltham is clothing suitable for jumping fences and running...also free movement incase you get into a scuffle.
when i used to skate i wore jeans and that because i didnt really get into fights or have to run from police ect...

although i have matured recently and dont do anything unnecessary but do occaisionally get into fights

MAN I LOVE ME A GOOD FIGHT EVERY NOW AND AGAIN. LOVE IT!!
ahhh yeah man i hate all that posh college wannabe rebelous teenage shit
DUDE, EVEN DUDES OVER 30 WEARING THAT ISHT HERE

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
YOU FEELIN MY IRON MAIDEN JUMP OFF THO YEA!?!?!

YEA, FRESH/PERFECT/BRAND NEW NEW ERAS (n)

BEAT UP REDSOX HAT WITH FLAVOURE (y)
mos def, that shits a statement wrapped in black.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
ha, i was watching some program recently which mentioned boston folk as born fighters.
I HAVE THIS FREIND, WE ARE DRUNKS, AND WE ALWAYS GET ROWDY BEAt DOWN SOME COLEDGE KIDS. WAKE UP WITH FUCKED UP KNUCKLES, TWISTED ANKLES. GLORY DAYS