ALL OVER PRINT HOODIES = GAY

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
it's all a bit too - four to the floor/ happy hardcore/ whistles/glow sticks/ look at my loud clothes aren't i visually loud - for me.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
black loafers/ black jeans/ black silk shirt (half unbuttoned for the ladies)/ black leather jacket/ black ray bans/ black car = the win

respekanize

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
i just wear black stuff.
sometimes grey.

practical clothing really...practical in feltham is clothing suitable for jumping fences and running...also free movement incase you get into a scuffle.
when i used to skate i wore jeans and that because i didnt really get into fights or have to run from police ect...

although i have matured recently and dont do anything unnecessary but do occaisionally get into fights

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i just wear black stuff.
sometimes grey.

practical clothing really...practical in feltham is clothing suitable for jumping fences and running...also free movement incase you get into a scuffle.
when i used to skate i wore jeans and that because i didnt really get into fights or have to run from police ect...

although i have matured recently and dont do anything unnecessary but do occaisionally get into fights

MAN I LOVE ME A GOOD FIGHT EVERY NOW AND AGAIN. LOVE IT!!
ahhh yeah man i hate all that posh college wannabe rebelous teenage shit
DUDE, EVEN DUDES OVER 30 WEARING THAT ISHT HERE

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
ha, i was watching some program recently which mentioned boston folk as born fighters.
I HAVE THIS FREIND, WE ARE DRUNKS, AND WE ALWAYS GET ROWDY BEAt DOWN SOME COLEDGE KIDS. WAKE UP WITH FUCKED UP KNUCKLES, TWISTED ANKLES. GLORY DAYS