All Or Nothing Remix (WIP Clip!) - Need help with my sampler...

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Howdy guys,

Here is like a 30 second clip of my AON remix. Pretty pleased with it so far :)

I need help though! If you have had a bash at the comp you will likely hear that I have taken the first chord stab. I dropped it in me sampler so that I could get different notes out of it. You will hear though that my A# is a teeny bit, well, not right? :lol:

Was hoping someone would know what the problem is so I can get it sounding better :)

Sorry its an attachment. No space on SC right now :/

View attachment AON Remix WIP preview.mp3

doesnt sound 'not right' to me, sounds like u are doing a diminished 7th (dont think it actually is a 7th, but same kinda impression i get), which is a good way to lead into a diffrent chord

like the vibe anyways, look forwrd to hearin it finished

Hmm, maybe I am being weird then :lol: I will have a listen again tomorrow, may sound better to me! I guess if I play around with it more it won't sound like its clashing to me ?

Anyways, thanks for the positive response on the tune itself. :) got some sweet remixes coming through here on dnbforum! Its cool as two days ago some of the stuff in the sc group I was hearing wasn't really transforming the tune in an interesting way in my opinion! Reckon its gunna be a big comp if we get more entries like yours and fletch's :P

I agree with Miszt here. Doesnt sound wrong to me (Although it doesnt sound like an A# either?). Nice work too. Look forward to the finished concept

(Although it doesnt sound like an A# either?)

There is a high possibillity I wrote the wrong note :lol: I think it was an A# anyways...

Glad it's sounding good to you :) I might get the finished version out tonight or tomorrow :) Hope everyone likes what I have done with the tune, I almost feel it doesn't include enough of the original elements to count as a remix :S I need to sign up for soundcloud as new me too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom