DnB All night working on this tune. Close to an end. Any advice before I close the proj?

Rajstah Vibe

soundcloud.com/rajstah
VIP Junglist
I've been working all night to find an arrangement for this tune.
It wasn't easy...

I would love if you guys give me any feedback and advice or just simply highlight what you like and what not, before I close the project.

I think my ears are bleeding right now, so, I can't be realistic with my monitoring...
I'l have some hours of rest before to get back on this.

Re: All night working on this tune. Close to an end. Any advice before I close the pr

this is fuckin insane bro, makes spor and noisia sound like childsplay, i cant give no feedback here haha, followed!

Re: All night working on this tune. Close to an end. Any advice before I close the pr

Wowowoo... What a comment!!! Thanks a lot fella!

As I'll get back to fine tuning the track and doing some mixdown.
I'll really take in account any of your feedbacks...

ye pretty nice, should try a deeper bass with them drums would sound pretty sick as well

To highlight what I like is the intensity of the track. Lots of flowing dynamics, and interesting thing that grab my attention. I am listening in head phones so I can't give you any good mixing advice. Sorry.

ye pretty nice, should try a deeper bass with them drums would sound pretty sick as well
Thanks for the advice.
I realised as well the lack of low end when listening on monitors.
Will sort out.
:)
IV4
I am listening in head phones so I can't give you any good mixing advice. Sorry.

Yeah, it sounds fine on headphones, also because I did the whole track and mix with headphones...

Thanks a lot for the good feedback!
Really appreciated

Back
Top Bottom