All My Fifa Heads...

OneFootSkankah

VIP Junglist
One of the things that is diferent is that when your in the practice lobby you can create set pieces ....

The first and most substantial change being made to the FIFA formula is the addition of custom set pieces. They're a huge part of the sport and anyone who watched the USA's recent defeat at the hands of Brazil knows that effective use of set pieces can mean the difference between victory or defeat.

The custom set pieces feature allows you to create four set pieces for each of the eight sections that have been arranged outside of the penalty kick area. The mechanic is very similar to what was seen from the create-a-play ability in NHL 09. You select a player, press the B button (circle on PS3) to record their movements, select another player and repeat. At the end of your set piece you'll see the route for every player on the field, then it's up to you to test it out. If you're satisfied, save it to your profile (not a specific team), assign it to one of the four directions on the d-pad and then put it to use in a real game. EA Sports is still deciding whether or not to allow people to bring these set pieces online in fear that some may find exploits for surefire goals.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Wow it looks exactly the same!

Doesn't mean i won't buy it.. New fifa = Standard purchase!

SO bored of the commentary on the current one now, even changed it to German the other day i was so bored of it haha!

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
Wow it looks exactly the same!

Doesn't mean i won't buy it.. New fifa = Standard purchase!

SO bored of the commentary on the current one now, even changed it to German the other day i was so bored of it haha!
you can download the itv commentary for a couple of quid.

pretty hard to tell from a shit quality video what its guna be like...cant wait for the demo

djflicky

VIP Junglist
The game play has been updated it is ment to be 10times better than 09 and we all know how good that was :)

My mate works for EA in canada and says it is truely amazing

out on Oct 3rd in uk